Trouble Meeting. . . . . . Trouble!

Trouble Meeting..... Trouble!

I made my way into the school knowing that i was late but then again i'm always late.

I was heading towards where i meet the boys when i started hearing laughter, turning the corner i froze at what i saw, there liening on the wall was David but it was his face that made me stop, he had two black eyes that were swollen as well as a swollen nose that had a cut across the top.

"Erm.... David what happened to your face?" i asked only earning the guys to laugh hearder at the look David was giving me and them but i don't care i'm alpha for gods sake.

"Nothing" he mumbled under his breath.

Turning i looked at Stef who was still laughing "what happened?"

"The new girl broke his nose" Seth replied before laughing again which this time i joined in, What it's not everyday that you hear a girl broke a beta's nose.... wait what.

"A girl broke his nose..... How?" i said looking at them all who stopped laughing when i asked them.

We all looked at each other before heading to look for this new girl.

-End of School-

We couldn't find the new girl who i've found out that her name is Charlotte or as people call her Char.

We were heading towards my car when i heard David growling, turning towards him i gave him a look that said 'what the hell', turning to see what he was growling at i noticed a girl stood thier but what was more wierd was that i started smelling something sweet a smell of roses as well as.

"That's the girl who broke Davids nose.... a little trouble maker i tell ya" Smith whispered so David wouldn't hear which would piss him off causing him to shift which would be bad.

"Really well it's looks like i'm gonna have to have a word with her" i replied whilst heading towards her and the girl she was talking to.

"Really well it looks like the Trouble maker is meeting the Trouble maker haha" Seth said causing the guys to laugh as we all made our way towards the little miss trouble maker.

-Sorry it took a long time to up date but i hope this does it for you guys i will be doing the next chapter on Saturday-