New Employer

New Employer

-Blake's Pov-

I got home from school and went into the kitchen only to see me mum dressed really nice, my father in his best suit and my baby sister in a baby blue dress.

"Ok what's going on?" i asked after a couple of minutes in silence.

"Your father invited his new employer and his daughter round for dinner, so go take a shower and put your good suit on" my mother said whilst pushing me gently out of the kitchen.

I walked into my bedroom only to see Stev and Stef sat on my bed whispering to each other.

"Dude about time you got home" Stef said as he standed up.

"What do you guys want i've got to get ready for dinner tonight" i said to them whilst heading over to my closet to grab my suit and put it on my bed.

"Well we now that Charolette's last name is Black" Stef said to me with a smirk on his face.

"And what's that got to do about dinner tonight?" i asked him whilst looking at him and his twin.

"Well your father told us that the employer that's coming over for dinner tonight is none other then James Black, Charolette's father" Stev spoke this time instead of his twin who glared at him but was still smirking.

"So you're saying that Charolette is the one coming over for dinner with her father?" i said laughing 'there could be more then one person with the last name Black and how did they know that James Black is actually her fathers name?' i thought to myself as i headed towards my shower.

After i had my shower and had gotten dressed i headed down stairs only to notice that it was only my family in the pack house tonight.

"Dad when are they arriving?" i shouted when i reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Anytime now and please don't shout i can hear you perfectley" he shouted back from his office earning me to laugh at what he said as well.

Just as i was about to shout back at to him the doorbell rang letting me know that someone was at the door but there was also Charlotte's sent hitting my nose full one which also told me that it was her that rang the door bell 'the twins were right' was all i thought as i stood their stearing at the door.

I was brought out of my thoughts by my father who walked pasted me and towards the door whilst hitting the back of my head.

Reaching the door i watched as he opened it to reveal Charolette and her father who both smiled at my father before he let them into the house.

"You must be Charolette?, you're father has told me a lot about you" dad said as he shock her her hand before shaking her fathers.

"All good things i hope sire" Charolette spoke back before her eyes caught mine as she looked around.

"Well if it isn't the bad boy" was the first thing she said whilst smirking at me which caused me to smirk back at her but before i could say anything back mum walked out of the kitchen.

"My arn't you beautiful" which caused Charolette to blush "thank you ma'ame"

"Anyway why don't we all go into the kitchen as dinner is ready my name is Louise by the way Charolette, my husbands name is Tom, that's Blake and our baby girl is called Maiya it's nice to finally meet you" mum said to her before dragging her towards the kitchen with me, dad and her dad following.

'Dinner is going to be fun' is what i thought before walking into the kitchen.