Meeting the Bad Boys

-Char's Pov-

It was lunch time at school and me and Sarah were in line to grab something to eat.

"And he asked me out tomorrow night so could you come over and help me get ready?" Sarah asked as she finished telling me what happened with her and a guy called Stev this morning at her locker.

"Sure what time is he picking you up?" i asked whilst grabbing a piece of pizza and a can of coke before i headed to the lady at the till.

Sarah was about to say something but was cut of by a voice shouting her name, turning round i saw a really good looking guy waking towards us but he was not alone he was with a bunch of guys.

"Stev what's up?" Sarah asked when he was right infront of us.

"Just wondering if you,  Char and your other friends want to sit with us?" Stev asked whilst smiling at Sarah.

"Well Alice and Anita have no choice" a guy saud whilst the guy next to him started chuckling.

"And why's that?" i said whilst turning to look him right in the eyes.

"Well that's because Alice is Sam's girlfriend and Anita is mine so as far as we all go they always sit with us" the dude that was chuckling said before laughing again but was cut short when we all heard a voice behind them.

Turning to the voice i saw two girls stoof their, the two girls were the two who introduced themselves with Sarah.

"Hey Anita, Alice how are you two" i said whilst hugging them both.

"Hey Char i see you've meet Sam and Gene who we sometimes sit with" Alice said whilst pointing a glare at Gene who smiled at her like a child would when they got caught in the cookie jar by their mother or father.

"Ok sometimes they sit with us" Gene said whilst pulling Alice in his arms.

"Anyway its nice to meet you Char, my name is Stev, thats my twin Stef, thats Derik the nose you broke, that's Luke and Lucas and last but not least that's Blake" Stev spoke whilst pointing to them.

"Nice to meet you guys" i said whilst shaking their hands but when i shaked Blakes hand electric shokes went through my body.

"Hi" Blake said whilst shacking my hand with a smile on his face.

"Hi" was all i could reply back as i turned shy.

After waiting for Alice and Anita to grab their lunch we all headed to a table were the boys ended up putting another table to it to make it bigger so their was enough room for us all to sit together.

The guys were talking about sports when we all heard the familior voice of the same people we all don't like.

 "Well, well look what we have hear, the witch, the fairie and the dog and wait theirs another dog who's also a slut" 

Turning i saw it was none other then blondie from the other day "well the only slut i see and hear is the one who is standing infront of my with her wonna bees" i said as i stared at her and her friends.

"What did you say bitch" blondie said back to me.

"I said your a slut" 

"Bitch i could rip . . . . " she started only to be cut of by Blake who looked angry towards her.

"Amber well you fuck off"

"But Blackie" Amber said back to him with what was supposed to sound like a baby's voice but sounded like a dying cat.

"I said fuck off" Blake replied back to her but this time slowly.

Smirking i looked at her and said "you heard the bad boy, leave" before looking at Blake who was smiking at me as i smirked at him.

Blondie, i mean Amber glared at me  before walking away but what caught my attention was that she growled at me under her breath 'didn't know she wanted to be a dog' i thought whilst looking at her from the corner of my eyes.

'She is a dog' a voice said in my head before it faded away.

'Ok know i'm going mad' was all i thought bfore looking back at Blake before getting into a conversation with him and the boys as well as the girls.

Sorry it took long to put this up but i've been having a problem with my internet i have done Chapter 8, 9 and 10 but because my laptop is only letting me put one up at a time the next one will be up tomorrow. Hope you like this Chapter as well as the rest of this book.