1 MILLION READS SPECIAL!! (ACTUAL PREFERENCE, NOT FAKE)

1 MILLION READS SPECIAL!!!! (This is late but better later than never)

So as a thank you for getting this book of preferences and a couple imagines I decided to make a special.

If you enjoy please vote and comment! It would be greatly appreciated.

P. S. I'm sure a lot of my previous readers most likely won't see this but if you do add this to your archived book list in case I ever do more surprises!

This time I decided to make each preference different for the guys. I put what each scenario is about in parentheses next to the guy. Hope you enjoy. :)

P.S.S. As you will probably noticed, I may or may have not gotten carried away while writing certain ones. Haha

P.S.S.S. Yes I realize that some of these are terrible but guess what I don't care because I think they're alright. (Not really, some are very, very, very, very terrible.) Plus this is way more than what I've given before. Also, I haven't written preferences in a long time. And it's like 3 am so yea.

P.S.S.S.S. (Last one I promise. Haha) Some of these imagines *cough*mainly Hayes*cough*, you guys are older so imagine that please hehehehe

Nash (He Wakes Up Before You)

You are the early bird and Nash is the night owl. However, there are rare occasions when Nash will wake up before you and these moments are his favorite times. And right now is one of those times. Seeing as you had an exam the prior day you had been non stop studying the days before meaning you had less sleep. Having finally gotten the chance to catch up on sleep you were still asleep later than usual. Nash wakes up to a rare sight, you are still laying in bed wrapped in his warm arms quietly snoring. Nash always enjoys this moment of seeing you calm and relaxed with a slight smile present on your face. He doesn't like to see you stressed out with school or tired from babysitting your nieces and nephews so to you stress free is like the same feeling a five year old gets when going inside a candy store. Nash's hold on your body becomes tighter as he further tangles his legs with yours. However, your peaceful sleep always comes to an end with a hard surface at the bottom of your back that always causes you to laugh at Nash's behavior and shake your head as you walk off to the bathroom leaving Nash to handle the situation at hand.

Hayes (How You Two Meet)

You were on your way to work when your car breaks down on the road. You don't know what to do but pull over. Once you're safely on side of the road you turn on your emergency lights and begin to laugh as you get out of your car going into the nearby café.

You take a seat at an empty table and still laugh at what happened. Your laughter attracts the attention of many who stare at you as if you are crazy. However, one person becomes curious of the state you're in and walks up to your table with two coffees in his hands.

"Hey I couldn't help but notice a beautiful girl laugh and I wanted a laugh too so I got each of us a coffee," he says handing you one of them and taking a seat in the empty chair across from you.

You smile at his kindness and explain how your car broke down to which he asks, "But why are laughing? I know I'd be upset if that happened to me."

"Well there's two ways to react. One way is to either be frustrated to the point of crying over a car or the other way is to laugh it off. I prefer laughing since it doesn't feel as terrible."

"Wow, I never thought of it like that. By the way, I'm Hayes."

"Y/n."

"Let's go see if I can fix your car."