His Favorite Thing About You

Enjoy! And don't forget to vote and comment!

Follow my Instagram fan page. I follow back fan pages! It's @willticklemagconspickle

Follow my Vine edit account! It's willticklemagconspickle

QOTD- If I were to write a fanfic about one of the MagCon/26mgmt guys would you guys read it? If yes, who would you want it to be on?

I really can't answer this but if I do I would want it to be on Jack Gilinsky. Or Cameron. Gosh the struggle...

His Favorite Thing About You:

Nash- He loves that you are sweet and always nice to people even when they don't like you.

Hayes- He loves your smile. It can brighten anyone's day and it's contagious too. You can also make anyone laugh when they're feeling down.

Cameron- He loves that you can be sassy. It's something that everyone likes about you and you are known to be sassy by everyone.

Carter- He loves that you're adventurous. You're always up to do anything and go anywhere. You love trying new things.

Jack Gilinsky- He loves that you are shy around new people but you're outgoing once you get to know them.

Jack Johnson- He loves that you can be sarcastic. He enjoys it because you can both make sarcastic remarks together and know when the other is being sarcastic and not to take it at heart.

Aaron- He loves that you are sociable and can make friends easily. You always worry that you won't have someone to talk to when you go to new places with him but you end up finding someone you can talk to about anything.

Shawn- He loves that you are humble and always putting others needs before your own. You will help anyone even strangers with something and give up your own time for them.

Matt- He loves that you are enthusiastic. You're always excited and even when you're sad you can still have a good time even if it's not a lot.

Sam- He loves the fact that you are honest. You know it's not good to lie even if you might do it sometimes. You are always honest unless it's something that you feel no one needs to know about. (Lol does this even make sense or should I come back and explain it better? 😂)

Dillon- He loves that you can be straightforward even if the truth can hurt sometimes. You don't say it too mean but you will still be honest with the person in the most nicest way possible. It's better to tell the truth about something or someone rather than lie to them.

Taylor- He loves that you can be quiet around others but when you're alone with him you are a person who knows how to have fun. (😉)

Jacob- He loves the fact that you are confident and don't care what there have to say about yourself. You always laugh off what they say because their opinion doesn't matter as long as you're happy with yourself.

5 VOTES FOR THE NEXT IMAGINE OR PREFERENCE!!!