What His Parents Think Of You

Enjoy! And don't forget to vote and comment!

Follow my Instagram fan page. I follow back fan pages! It's @willticklemagconspickle @factsof5secondsofsummer

Follow my Tumblr. It's 5sos2gucci.tumblr.com (pic attached)

What His Parents Think Of You:

Nash- His parents adore you. They believe you are everything to Nash and make him the person he is today.

Hayes- They don't like you. They feel like you are just using Hayes for fame and money. They don't want to see Hayes heartbroken so they try to get him to break up with you.

Cameron- His mom has never seen Cameron so happy and in love. She loves you and is very happy that Cameron and you are together.

Carter- Since Carter lives in a different state she needs someone to rely on to make sure Carter stays out of trouble. She needs someone to be there to tell him, "Cartah don't do dat!" She is able to trust you. His father also feels the same.

Jack Gilinsky- His parents don't exactly like you but if Jack is happy then they're happy too.

Jack Johnson- Both his parents love that Jack found someone that won't take his jokes to the heart and support all his decisions. They are proud of Jack for choosing you.

Aaron- They absolutely adore you. They think you are perfect for Aaron and you make him happy.

Shawn- as much as his parents love you they sometimes wish you and shawn weren't together because of his music career. They think he will leave you one day and care too much about you to want you to be heartbroken.

Matt- They think you are too shy for Matt but if he's happy being with you then they're okay with it.

Sam- While his dad loves you, his mom doesn't exactly like you since she feels that you are stealing her little baby from her.

Dillon- He loves to have a good time but you not so much. They think you are stopping him from such things but no matter what they tell Dillon he won't leave you because he loves you.

Taylor- They think you're great for him. You are outgoing just like him making you guys the perfect couple.

Jacob- you love to sing. He loves to sing. He can play guitar and so can you. There's nothing better than that that his parents would want for him.

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!

So I was going through my notes on my phone and saw this was halfway finished and decided to finish it up to post it soon! You guys need a long update!