He Indirectly Tweets You After You Guys Break Up:

Enjoy! And don't forget to vote and comment!

Follow my Instagram fan page. I follow back fan pages! It's @willticklemagconspickle

Also follow my backup/2nd Instagram account! It's @kingsjacks

Follow my Vine edit account. It's willticklemagconspickle

QOTD- Have you ever been noticed by one or more of the MagCon/26mgmt boys?

I was this morning. So I was on twitter when Cameron posted that food poisoning sucks. I assumed he got it so I replied to his tweet saying "aww...feel better soon! 😌" and then I exited the app and went on Instagram. Less than a minute after I got a notification saying "Cameron Dallas" favorited your tweet. At first I'm like it can't be him it has to be a fake account. Then I saw the cute little blue checkmark by his name and I freaked out! And it was almost 8 in the morning. That's early! But yea that's my story of getting noticed by one of these guys!

I've gotten noticed by one of the guys in o2l before so yea.

He Indirectly Tweets You After You Guys Break Up:

Nash- "@Nashgrier: The best thing that's ever happened to me is now gone...😭"

Hayes- "@HayesGrier: Guess I wasn't enough. Was I? 😒"

Cameron- "@camerondallas: Never knew it was possible to miss something this much...💔"

Carter- "@Mr_Carterr: You never realize what you have till it's gone 😩"

Jack Gilinsky- "@jackgilinsky: "I can't get you outta my head" 😖"

(See what I did there? No? Well umm I'll be in that corner hiding from humiliating myself...)

Jack Johnson- "@JackJackJohnson: "So what do we do now? Everything we built, we broke it" 😣"

(Aww see what I did there once again? Or do I need to go back in hiding? 😁)

Aaron- "@AaronCarpenter_: Never did I think it would end the way it did 😕"

Shawn- "@ShawnMendes: Sometimes you have to let go of the things you love the most no matter how much it hurts 😌"

Matt- "@TheMattEspinosa: Well I guess moving to LA didn't mean just leaving friends and family but also you 😰"

Sam- "@sammywilk: Never did I imagine something small could affect something so much 😓"

Dillon- "@Ruppism_: They always say you learn from your mistakes and I am but the hard way...💔"

Taylor- "@taylorcaniff: I never stopped loving you and I never will for as long as I live 💕"

Jacob- "@JacobWhitesides: "It's hard to forget someone who gave you much to remember- Anon" yea didn't think this was 100% true till now 😢"

6 VOTES FOR THE NEXT IMAGINE OR PREFERENCE!!!

I will be posting the prologue of my maybe future fanfic that will have Cameron Dallas as the main character, soon so please read that and let me know if I should make it a full book or nah?