Goodnight Text He Sends You

Enjoy! And don't forget to vote and comment!

Follow my Instagram fan page. I follow back fan pages! It's @willticklemagconspickle

Follow my backup/2nd Instagram account! It's @holyjacks

Follow my Vine edit account. It's willticklemagconspickle

Goodnight Text He Sends You:

Nash- "Goodnight cutie! Have a good night's sleep. I'll see you tomorrow morning! 😘"

Hayes- "I had so much fun with you today! We should do that more often. I love you! Sweet dreams! 😉"

(Umm yea I didn't mean to make that sound dirty but oops it did and i would do it with Hayes 😂)

Cameron- "Goodnight beautiful! Sorry I can't hold you in my arms tonight like usual but don't worry I'll be there tomorrow tonight. But that doesn't mean you can't dream about me 😏"

Carter- "Sweet dreams gorgeous! I hope you dream of me cuz I know I'll be dreaming of my future with you 😏"

Jack Gilinsky- "How did get so lucky to have you? I still ask myself that same question every night before I go to sleep. 😊 speaking of sleep I hope you get a good night's rest 😘"

Jack Johnson- "I couldn't go to sleep and that's because I wasn't able to hear your sweet voice but I guess this'll have to do for now...Goodnight gorgeous! 😍"

Aaron- "I was looking at the stars just now and I starting giving each one a reason as to why I love you but guess what?! I ran out of stars for you! ⭐️"

Shawn- "I wish I could be there to sing a song to you before You go to sleep but don't worry I will first thing when I see you tomorrow afternoon! I love you y/n! 💕"

Matt- "Goodnight sexy girl! ❤️"

(This is really short but I think it's still cute! Don't you?)

Sam- "I wish I could hold you tonight but don't worry I'll have all of tomorrow to do that plus many more things 😝"

Dillon- "I love you so much pumpkin! Never forget that! Goodnight!"

Taylor- "If I was there with you tonight we wouldn't be getting any sleep if you know what I mean 😉"

Jacob- "Goodnight! Sweet dreams! Don't let the bed bugs bite! 🐜🐞🐝"

(Those are like the closest emojis I could find of bed bugs 😂)

Guys I'm like literally writing this in class since I already have a lot of homework this weekend and I'm still working on Chapter 2 for my other fanfiction. Go check that out if you haven't already! 😊

But oh MY GOD!!!! GUYS THERES THIS REALLY CUTE GUY IN MY HISTORY CLASS THIS YEAR AND OH MY GOD HE IS HELLA CUTE!!! MY FRIEND FOUND OUT WHO I LIKE TODAY AND SHE TOLD ME THAT HE REMINDS HER OF JACK GILINSKY! 😂

Anyways! Other than there being a cute guy in my class who's funny I hope you guys enjoyed this! 😝

15 VOTES FOR THE NEXT IMAGINE OR PREFERENCE!!!

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!