TEN

are you ready for this?? i don't think you are ;)

ONE MONTH LATER

barry the hedgehog; hunter my child
barry the hedgehog; im better
barry the hedgehog; i was super sick

daddy hunter; don't lie to me
daddy hunter; you weren't really sick

barry the hedgehog; yes i was

daddy hunter; stop lying! im done with the lies
daddy hunter: now tell me why we didn't talk for a month or im blocking your number and we're never speaking again

barry the hedgehog; can i tell you in person?
barry the hedgehog; jitters tomorrow at 10:00

daddy hunter; fine. but that's your last chance

Hunter opened the door to Jitters, the smell of coffee making his nose scrunch up. Hunter thought coffee was only bearable if you put six sugars and three creams in it.

He got in line and ordered himself and cappuccino and sat at a high table to wait for Barry.

Barry was his usual, late. How the fasted man alive could be late? No one knew the answer. Barry kept switching outfits, to make sure he looked good for Hunter.

Barry took a quick glance at his clock and the time read 9:56. Barry settled with the outfit he had on and ran to Jitters so he would be there in time.

Barry skidded to a stop in front of the Jitters entrance and pushed the door open. He went to the counter and ordered a coffee for himself. When they handed him the coffee he turned around to look for Hunter.

He saw Hunter looking down at his phone and Barry's breath hitched. Hunter looked so much cuter in person if that was even possible.

Barry almost dropped his coffee because he was getting so nervous. He made his way over to Hunter's table and sat down across from him.

"Hey," Barry said softly. Hunter looked up from his phone and stared at the person sitting across from him. Hunter's eyes lit up, and his face formed into the warmest smile Barry had ever seen.

(ignore the words)

(ignore the words)

"Hey Barry," Hunter said with his soothing sweet voice. Barry have him a. big smile in return, happy to finally meet his friend.

"You know you're actually kinda cute," Hunter blushed, not believing he just said that. Barry's cheeks turned a deal crimson, almost the same as his suit.

(he's so cute i cry)

"So how have you been?" Barry's asked, trying to start off with small talk and ease into why they were really here.

"I've been better. But I'll be better when you tell me what really happened," Hunter said smoothly. Barry tried to talk but his words just jumbled over one another in anxiety.

Barry looked around to make sure no one was listening to what he was about to say.

"Okay you have to promise me you will believe everything I say. And you can't think that I'm crazy because everything I'm about to tell you absolutely true," Barry started. Hunter nodded, scared for what Barry was going to say.

"I'm the Flash."

hahahahaha im so evil. wait till next chapter !! and there's only five chapters left!

written: july 1, 2016