ten; the movie

The two teens were in line to buy the tickets. Nina was rambling on about the guy she likes while Jane was listening.

Nina had liked a fair amount of guys, she had dated a few guys, kissed a few guys.

Jane on the other hand? She had a nonexistent love life. Not that she ever thought too much about it though. No guy has really shown interest in her, which didn't bother her as much. Anyways, she has her eye on a certain guy.

"So, I agreed to go on a date with him tomorrow." Nina concluded. Jane smiled at her as she replied, "Where is he taking you?"

"I don't really know, he says it's a surprise." Nina shrugged.

"I'm guessing the carnival." Jane guessed.

"Why do you think so?" Nina asked her.

"Because he came up to me and asked where you'd love to go for a date." Jane smirked "I just ruined the surprise for you. You're welcome."

"Yes, Jane, we are such best friend goals." Nina rolled her eyes smiling, not even getting mad at Jane the slightest bit. The cheerleader had been wanting to go to the carnival for a while, which she had mentioned to Jane before.

Finally, it was their turn in the line, so after they payed for the tickets, bought popcorn and headed to the assigned cinema to watch the movie.