One Proper Dad and an Oho ho ho Dad- KuroDai?

Admin: Come my pretty fathers I have no idea what to do. I'm serious I have no idea what to say to y'all.

Daichi: I'm ganna guess it has something to do with your pairings.

Admin: I mean, well ya but who should react to you and Kuroo.?

Daichi: How about Kuroo himself.

Admin: Ok. Kuroo Kuroo Kuroo Kuroo Kuroo Kuroo Kuroo.

Kuroo: I've been here for the past 5 Kuroos. What is it anyways.

Admin: What if you and Daichi started going out?

Kuroo: Well let's see. For one I know I'll top.

Admin: Some thing more appropriate for our well my readers.

Kuroo: Then I guess we wouldn't really work out. I mean he's with Sugawara right know and he's well all mom material and he's calm. I'm not exactly mom material and calm.

Admin: I'm ganna ask Daichi now.

Daichi: Well he kinda explained it but I guess being in highschool with 4 really hard to handle first years and 2 immature second years, you kinda mature fast. While if you Kuroo you end up leaving it to Yaku.

Kuroo: Couldn't have asked for a better mom.

Admin: Of course. I like when you guys react its so calm and peaceful. And if Kuroo speaks thing end up turning in the wrong direction.

Daichi: it's better then when you had m and Suga.

Admin: Daichi I thought of something call Sugawara, Sugar. Cause you already call him Suga but add an r and its sugar. And I know he's your sugar.

Kuroo: Your right admin.

Daichi: No I will not call him sugar again.

Kuroo: Oho ho so you've already done it before.

Daichi: Ya he was so embarrassed I called him that in front of the team that he stopped talking to me for a whole week.

Admin: And there is the reason why the Admin should never be allowed to suggest love advice.

Kuroo: I would ask you but how many people have you dated before.

Admin: 1, 2, 3 about 0. I refuse to let people in.

Daichi: You should it could help.

Admin: Nah, anyways guys hope you enjoyed this very relaxing chapter. Thank you , for suggesting this if never ha this much peace in life before. Leave comment on your open go request on the request page and leave a vote. Can't wait to you guys in the next reaction bye.

*If you can't get enough reaction make sure to check out my Kuroko No Basuke Ship Reaction book, do more sport
Type reactions and idiots like Aomine. Oops I mean Ahomine. XD*