New Dad - TanaSuga

Admin: When you have no life and stuff happened.  That's what this is.....

Tanaka: You lost me.

Admin: I know I lost my self too.

Sugawara: Is this your ship reaction book from last time.

Admin: No this is my better second one where magic and rainbows happen everything is shipped here. And we all know that we all ship atleast something.

Tanaka: And then hat appears because you all ship different people and nobody agrees with anyone else.

Sugawara: Ok so who suggest me and Tanaka.

Admin: Somebody but anyways is this happening because you heard about Daichi and Oikawa. 

Sugawara: No

Tanaka: We have no idea what this is

Sugawara: You mean you don't

Tanaka: Hey that is very much true.

Admin: You've already done this before with Ennoshita.

Tanaka: Oh that. May I leave then?

Admin: Hahaha, No! Anyways answer me Tanaka why'd you leave for Sugawara?

Tanaka: Ughhhh, I did?

Sugawara: Just give some very dumb reason. It's just simple role play I hope.

Admin; sure believe everything he just said.

Tanaka: Sugawara makes great food I guess.

Admin: Ah yes food. A person's only friend.

Sugawara: It's sad to say that's very true but really Ennoshita's cooking is wonderful

Tanaka: I know.

Admin: Alright fine Sugawara go back to Daichi, Tanaka I'm going to taste Ennoshita's food. Bye see you later. You two do the outro.

Tanaka: Don't come back ever guys.

Sugawara: In other words she'll see all you wonderful people in the next one. Leave a vote for support and comment on your thoughts. She will see you all in the next one. Bye (insert Sugawara smiling)