Part 3: missed

Jacks POV:

We were just walking into the new game stop mark had told me about. "Ahhh! I'm so excited! i freakin' love games!" I say to mark with passion. "How did i know you would say that?" mark said smirking. i loved his little smiles. they made me feel warm and want to kiss him. "ooh this loo-" i heard a loud bang and something cut into my waist. i fell to the floor with a loud thump. i could feel the blood run onto my back and all over the floor. I could see mark hovering over me, crying. he looked like he was saying something either to me or into the phone but i couldn't hear anything but ringing noises. i pieced the puzzle together in my head. i was shot and mark was calling 911. i could feel someone drag me onto a stretcher. i was already calm but the paramedics injected me with something that made the pain go away. sound slowly came back to me and i could hear the paramedics saying fancy medical terms i didn't under stand. the i heard mark, crying heavily. "its OK j-j-jack don't worry y-you'll be fine. i love you Sean. your alright. everything's under control" he said holding my head with one hand and my hand with the other. i gave his hand a little squeeze. he barely noticed it. i was too weak to move. "I love you too" i whispered. "Mr. Fishbach i need you to take a step back we need to bring him into the operating room" a female voice said.i turned my head and looked back at mark 'see you soon' i mouthed. doctors rushed me in through the doors of the hospital and into a white room. they put me on a table. "Mr. McLoughlin i need you to take 10 deep breaths for me, OK?" i nodded as he put a mask on me. "one... two... three... four... five... si-" and then everything was black.in  what seemed like a few seconds later i opened my eyes. i was lying in a bed. i could feel a bandage around my waist. there were tubes that ran from a bag to my wrist. 'McLoughlin, Sean' was labeled on a bracelet on my other wrist. I heard the door open. a nurse walked in with a clip board. "Hello Mr. Mcloughlin, how are you feeling today?" 

"Im alright."

"good, now, would you like some food?"

"yes please. um... do you know if mark fishbach is here?"

"hes in the waiting room. he has been asking to see you ever since you got out of the operation room 3 days ago"

"could you let him in? hes family"

"of course, ill be back with pancakes."

"thanks" i was flattered. i wanted to see him just as bad as he wanted to see me.

Mark's POV:

"room b18" the nurse said to me. i sprinted down the hall 'b15, b16, b17, B18!!!' i slammed open the door. there was jack. sitting on his bed, looking at me. he put his hands over his mouth and started crying. "oh jack...!" i ran over to him giving him the worlds biggest and most passionate hug. "I missed you mark" 

"i missed you too" i said sobbing with him. i gave him a kiss on the lips and rub his forehead. Felix, bob, and wade walk in. They each have a box of sweets. i notice something tapped onto the box of cookies felix is carrying.

J and M:"hey guys" 

W: "hey. jack are you ok? we heard about what happened. im so sorry"

J: "yeah im OK. i dint really hear what happened though"

B: "there was a mentally ill man at game stop. he saw the twitter post and he happened to be in the KKK.  he shot you three times in waist." (also FUCK THE KKK!!! i dont want any one to be offended but i HATE the kkk. those bitches...)

F:" mark can i talk to you outside for a minute?"

M: "yeah sure" i get up and step into the hall with Felix. "look bro, im really sorry about the twitter thing. i was super drunk that night and i have no idea why i did that and i was just being stupid. im really really sorry"

"Its OK. i know what acholoh can do to someone. i had a drink... or eight... last night too"

"mark... you cant drink... remember?! MARK?!" felix said as i fell to the floor.