part 7: accident

Wow I totally haven't forgotten about this pssshhhhh no way

( I forgot wattpad existed for about a month I'm so sorry )

Also if you haven't already seen these (what are you doing with your life jk lol) you HAVE to watch;

Black butler
Soul eater
Toradora
Killing stalking (its a Korean manga)
Sword art online
My hero academia
And last but not least, the gayest of them all, Yuri!!! On Ice

They are all fucking great animes (and Korean mangas)

Let's begin shall we?

Sam's POV

"You know you dont have to do this for me, I'm fine on my own." I said to June as she began to work on healing my wounds. "When I first saw your cuts they were infected beyond belief. And how fast did I fix them?"

"In 3 days (idk if that's possible lmao)" I said in annoyance. She took a wet rag and cleaned off the blood. She then placed peroxide onto a cotton ball and-"owwww that hurts!!" I whimper. Ignoring my complaint, she continued pressing and swiping the cotton ball along my wrist. "Ah... Shit..." (Do not, I repeat, do not take That out of context... Or do ;;;))))

"Sam, be quiet! My parents will think were fucking." She said giggling. "Its not my fault it hurts like a bitch." I mean I wouldnt mind if we were fucking but I know thats never gonna happen with my confidence.

She suddenly froze, a strange expression appeared on her face, like pleasure, excitement and confusion all at the same time. "Are you okay?" I ask. She glances up at me and blushes. "I... I would be a hot mess and you probably wouldn't like it if we were." She continued tending the cuts. "What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You just said you wouldn't mind it if we had sex. You already forgot?" She laughed at the last part. Wait, I didnt say that out loud, did I?

Oh. Shit.

"I'm so sorry! I didnt mean to say that! Oh shit I really fucked up im sorry. I"-"hey, hey its alright." she said smiling and laid a hand on my thigh. She gave me a few rubs and put Neosporin and some bandages on my arm.

I watched her as she worked in silence. Damn, I could just imagine what she had said and how she would actually look. Her throwing her head back along with her blonde hair. Sweat dripping from her chest down to her stomach as she moved back and forward, moaning my name. I subconsciously bit my lip. I just hope what she said means she actually likes me, or maybe she was just being friendly.

Shitty chapter, ikr.

Well this is what happens when I don't write for a few months.

See ya byeeee