Part 4: healing

Mark's POV:

"Mark.. You can't drink... Remember?! MARK?!" Felix said as I fell to the floor. Every thing became black with in a second. All I saw was darkness.

Mark's dream:

I was standing in my living room. Jack was standing beside me. I held jacks hand. "I'm scared mark"
"Its OK I'm here. What's scaring you?"
"Them" jack turned around and pointed to two males across the room, holding hands. They looked a lot like me and jack. One had glass skin that looked cracked. He had ink floating off of him and blood red eyes. His fangs dripped with blood. The other one had tentacles coming out of his back. He has one black eye and one green one. Both of his irises were blue like the ocean. There was black slime oozing out of his mouth and his fangs. His arm and half of his neck was black with septic eyes. I pulled jack into a hug and wrapped my arms around his waist and shoulders. He nudged his face into my chest and pulled his arms up to his chest. The two men smiled and walked over to us. "Who are you?"

"My name is Darkiplier and this is Antisepticeye. Please call me dark and you can call anti... Well, anti" Said the male with ink coming off of him. He reached over and tried to touch jacks face but I moved jerked jack away.

"Don't touch him" I said protecting jack who was now crying silently.

"Why are you crying jack?" Said anti

"Cause I'm fuckin' scared! And you know my name!"

"Just leave us alone!" I screamed

"Oh Mark, that's not possible. You see, I am you and anti is jack. We are just the evil or demonic version of you."

"So what do you want with us?" I asked impatiently

"I just wanted to say hi. Dark wanted to do more but I convinced him not to"

" what were you gonna do dark?" Jack asked. Then the dream ended

Jack's POV :

When I heard Felix yelling at Mark I got worried. When I heard the doctors running mark to the emergency room I freaked out. What happened to him? I wanted to stand up and see what was going on but I was too weak.

Time skip to four weeks later:

I've been so depressed ever since mark fell into his coma. every day I worried about Mark. It was my fault. I should have never let mark drink. I should have reminded him not to drink because this would have happened. why couldn't I've remembered about this, I was called into the hospital. They said that mark had woken up from his coma and he wanted to see me. I ubered over to the hospital. "I'm looking for mark Fischbach?" I asked the lady trying not to sound so excited. "Room a46" I quickly walked down the hall trying not to cry. Then I see room a46. I open the door quietly so that I keep mark calm. he's sitting up in bed looking like a kid in a candy shop. I put my hands over my mouth and cry. I run over to him and hug him. I cry into his shoulders. "Oh my *hic* god mark I m-m-m-missed y-you *hic* so much! *hic*" I said still crying like a baby. "I missed you too jack... but what happened to your bandages? didn't that just happen?" mark asked confused. "mark... you were in a coma for a month... I've almost healed completely" I say remembering that mark isn't aware of what day it is or how long he's been out. "oh god... jack, I'm so sorry." mark said as he wiped the tears from my eyes and hugging me. "i totally forgot about my alcohol problem... it was my fau-" I pulled away and kissed him. showing him that i accepted his apology. "it's my fault.I love you ya bastard" 

"i love you more ya dork" mark said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Marks POV (time skip; 1 month later at marks house) :

I was in the kitchen making a cake for jacks birthday. jack was upstairs recording a rage game. ever since he moved in with me, things have been so much better. everything is happier and more positive. i had just pulled the cake out of the oven and was letting it cool off when I heard jack from the recording room. "HEY MA!... MA!! ARE YOU BAKING ME A CAKE?! MAAAA!!" I chuckled as I checked my phone. Jack and i still hadn't made a 'coming out' video because we were scared something might happen again. but that's what all the comments on youtube, Tumblr, Instagram, and especially twitter were about. 'omg septiplier is so real' 'are those guys gay? omg so cute' 'i would still love these boys if they were gay!'. the more comments I read the more I wanted to make that video. I frosted the cake with green frosting for the body, blue frosting for the iris, and black and white frosting for the pupil. 'happy birthday sean! I love you!' was written around the edges in red frosting. I put the cake in the fridge to cool off and went to check on Jack. "FUCKIN' HELL!! WHAT DID I DIE FROM?!?!" jack yelled as I walked in. "Hey baby boy"

"Hey, Markimoo. what's up?"

"welllll I was thinking about making one of those videos where I express my love to the cutest person ever." I say hugging and kissing jack from behind.

"oh mark... are you sure? I don't want something to happen again"

"baby I'm sure. all the comments have been positive and they want us to make one of these. and besides, we can finally get it off our chests." I say trying to persuade jack.

"whats in it for me?" jack asked smirking.

"I've got cake..."

"Can I have you?" he asked seductively.

"You've already got me... now, come on and finish your video so we can celebrate."

"alright... oh and I need that video for my channel, too." jack says going back to his game.

"I love you!!" I shout as I walk out the door.

"Love you more!!"

Jack's POV ( Time skip; after video is finished ) :

"and I will see all you dudes... IN THE NEXT VIDEOOOO!!!" I shout into my mike. I turn everything off and send it to my editor to edit. I can smell cake as I walk down the stairs. "Baby I'm don- Ohh Mark!! you shouldn't have!!" I screamed as I saw the beautiful sceptic eye cake. I ran over to mark and gave him a passionate kiss and tight hug. "I thought you would like it, after all, it is sam" mark said trying not to sound cocky.

"Mark I love it. thank you! this is the best birthday ever!"

"and you deserve the best birthday ever. do you wanna slice?" mark said blushing

"Yes please!" i grab the cake knife and look at Mark. he nods his head and I cut in. as I cut into the other side, I hit something hard and I can't cut through it. "Mark... what's this?" I say as I pull out the slice. I see a silver ring hanging out of the edge of my piece of marks cake. 

This is my first fanfiction that's not a joke like my other pieces; Sarah and Harry; the sad fetish ( my friend wrote that one ). please let me know if you like it and any revisions you have and also if I should continue the series.

thanks -Brookie