part 6: discoveries

Hey
Let me know if I should continue this or nah
Also I changed the kids to Sam (female) and tim (male) and theyre both 14 (so its been four years since the last chapters setting). and im kinda basing Sam off me in a way.
Enjoy!!

Sam's POV:

The world is so depressing. Everything is gray. Nothing is fun anymore. I'm too scared to come out to my immediate family and my parents are gay. No one is accepting at my school either so I can't come out to my friends who are all very homophobic.

Except for June.

June is my best friend. We've ben friends since we were little. She has been there for me all of my life and vise-versa. June has even helped me when I've been suicidal. I told her I was just really depressed but it was really about my sexuality. She's straight but she's totally accepting. once she went to the pride festival with me and I was so freaking happy. But I snuck out of the hose to go and Dad and Daddy were NOT happy. Tim thinks she's pretty but he would much rather play old timey horror video games on Daddies old gaming computer like Five Nights at Freddy's. Although he could never beat Daddy (he's the king of Five Nights at Freddy's).

June thinks I'm straight or maybe bi. Truth is I'm Pansexual. I'm so scared to tell her though. I know she'll be accepting and she wont think of me differently but I'm just scared. And when I get this way I... I just cry. I cry because life is way too hard. I cant handle it. Then all these thoughts race into my mind saying things like "kill yourself" or "you're such a faggot" or "no one will ever love something as ugly as you". That's where all the cuts on my stomach, ankles, and wrists come from. I cant go for 24 hours without my blades. They're a part of my life now. I cant go outside without high socks, long sleeves, and a shirt that isn't sheer.

I've been cutting for two years now. No one has noticed. No one has cared. "you don't even have the strength to kill yourself" said another thought in my head as I pulled the sharp blade through my skin once more. My wrists were covered in a dark red. as I rinsed off the bloody  blade and turned off the water, i heard a knock at the door. "Sam? I need to use the bathroom."

"use the one upstairs Tim."

"I cant, dads in that one"

"fine. Just give me a minute." I placed the razor blade in my pocket and wrapped a medical bandage around my wrists. what a mess. I pulled down my sleeves and opened the door. Tim was there with his legs squeezed together and his hands over his crotch. "Thank you!" he said as he waddled into the bathroom. I went up to my room and further mended my cuts. They weren't as bad as the ones on my stomach or ankles. they were just... plain. Regular self harm cuts.

"Hey! Please don't pee in the sink while your on your period, okay?" I heard Tim yell. "Sorry" I said half heartedly. I hear my phone ring. It's June. I pick up, putting on my fake smile that she always sees through.

"Hi June"

"Hey Sam, whatcha up to?"

"Nothing right now."

"Wanna come over so I can properly mend your cuts?"

see? I told you.

"Yes please."

"Okay, see ya in a bit! bye!"

"Bye"

I hear the toilet flush as I walk into my parents room. 'don't use that bathroom for 24 hours' I remind myself. I open my parents door and, of course, there cuddling and watching a movie. "I'm going over to June's." I say. "okay. Be home safe and"-"wear a helmet. I know dad" I interrupt him. "Have fun!" I hear daddy say running a hair through Dads green hair. Daddy died his hair back to his natural black color and it suits him pretty well. "I will, bye!" I say walking out of the room. I'm glad I don't have to hear their moans tonight considering ill probably be home around 1 am. Or maybe they'll spend the night at a motel or the pool's club house that no one uses anymore. But I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood knows when my parents are having their special 'movie and anal' day.

So I hope you liked that chapter and ill update it again soon....

also smut

bye lol