Chapter 3 - Love at first Sight?

*Gabrielle's Part*

(After Breaking Dawn)

"Oh my God that was freaking amazing!" yells Zoey.

"Duh! Zoey why wouldn't it be? Stephanie Meyers books/movies are always the best," I say.

"Agreed,"say Mackenzie and Jasmine in unison.

Zoey exclaims, "Okay, okay true that, but i still think....um.."she stops mid-sentence just looking at something that i didn't see.

"What Zoey? Oh my God what Zoey spit out! You're freaking me out more than the end of breaking Dawn!"

Zoey no longer with a gaping mouth just smiles and squeals out quietly, "He is soooo cute!"

We look again at who she's looking at and see a tall guy with blond hair and brown highlights who is slim with blue clothes on and black jeans standing at the restroom door. Then out comes Jason. Jason! Jason is Jasmine's ex and without even noticing  Zoey is there next to him. I follow her, then Mackenzie and Jasmine follow.

" Hey Jason!" Zoey says in a cheerful voice that I know is her fake voice.

"Hey Zoey," Jason says back knowing him calling her that annoys her to the most since he lost the privilege of that when he became such a jerk. 

The thing is though Zoey wants what she wants and what she wants she gets so her only answer is " So Ja-Ja what movie did you see?" As if she really cared! 

Before Jason could come back with a comeback the hot guy besides Jason says in a casual voice, "Oh! Pet names! Are you guys like...going out?"

"Oops! My manners always forgetting them. Hi! I'm Zoe, but you can call me Zoey if you want," she says in a flirty tone then remembers were with her and pointing at us says, "This is Gabrielle, Mackenzie, and Jasmine my BEST FRIENDS."

She added an accent on best friends as if too say were off-limits. I don't really mind, he's a hot guy which means he's either a player or maybe even a jerk. Who cares? I know I don't and I don't think Mackenzie does either. She and me relate alot. Jasmine on the other hand was dazzling her her eyes at him while he just stood there taking us in.

" So your name?" Zoey pressures.

" Travis, I'm actually Jasons cousin glad to meet you Zoey. Hey Gabrielle,Makenzie, and hellooo Jasmine."

I looked up shocked he said my name first. My Name First! I have never been first for anything! I was now as interested in him as Zoey and Jasmine. Mackenzie looked like she thought he was hot and that was it, but I know he's strictly off limits since Zoey saw him first.

"So, I guess your new in Marysville,California," she says casually, but in reality I know she want to scream.

" Um, yeah you can say that. I'm actually going to school with my cousin Jason here," says Travis.

"Omg that's so cool!" says Jasmine clearly delighted, but then no longer really jubilant when Zoey stares at her clearly shocked that she's hitting on him too.

" Totally!" I say, "...I wonder who's homeroom your going to be in," I say deep in thought.

"Hopefully ours," Jasmine says while Zoey says, "or mine!"

"Yeah I'm in Jason's so who's with us?" when he sees it's only mackenzie and me he begins to smile so hard his dimples begins to show.

Jasmine in our class too, but she was too busy staring at Travis to even be able to pay attention to the conversation. When she notices he's waiting for an answer from him though she's like "Oh sorry,...got distracted," clueless that she was giving the hint that she was staring at him. Zoey caught it and so did Travis.

Travis was smirking and about to say something when Zoey cut him off with a flirty smile saying,''Um, I'd looove to stay and chat," holding the word love and getting in his perfect sight of her,"but my friends have to get home," she lays a hand on his shoulder and continues, "but if you want me to show you around school just give me your number and we'll go in early. Any of you guys have a pen?"she aks turning towards us.

Mackenzie hands her a pen.

"How about a piece of paper?" she finishes with an edge.

"I have a gum wrapper," I say laughing silently to myself.

"Will have to do,"she says clearly annoyed, but still handing Travis the pen and gum wrapper.

He writes down his number and looking up with a smirk, Zoey already with the number in her pocket says,"I don't go out with exes of any of my relatives."

Then also with a smirk on her face Zoey says, " Then Jasmine's off-limits already."

Then she leaves and we follow, but not before looking back and seeing Travis with his mouth hanging open screaming at Jason,"You've got to be kidding me! You used to date her what's wrong with you? She's smoking hot! How can you dump her and be going out with Julia?"

Julia!She told me she was dating someone, but Jasmine's ex??? That is breaking the girl code! I need to talk to her. Lucky her nobody heard them, but me because by then I was picking up pace since the girls were already at the door. When I reached them we got in the car and Zoey began screaming," Oh my God..Oh my God ..Oh my God .. I... think...I...really...like...Travis!"

-Travis P.O.V-

"I don't know about you man,but I thought 'Bad Teacher' was...." I stop talking because a pretty girl and her friends, come up and say 'Hey Jason'. After them saying their hellos, I interrupt because I am so not in the mood to see girls hitting on my cousin.

"Oh pet names. Are you guys like...going out?" Even though I knew he already has a girlfriend named Julia.She says to call her Zoey if I want and then introduced me to her friends.All of this in a voice that I suppose to be seductive?...Yeah right!

"Hey Gabrielle, Mackenzie!And hellooo Jasmine!" All smokin' hot,even Zoey,but hitting on me when you just met is not and I mean not attracting!But whatever!Maybe sincerely she's cool. So turns out Mackenzie and Gabrielle are in the same class. Zoey isn't...

I look to see Jasmine's answer and catch her looking at me.I smirked and was about to say a seductive comment like 'See what you like?' but I was interrupted again by Zoey. She says something about them getting home. I check the time above her head on the far end of the wall in the corner near the snacks and see it's around 11:20, so I guess it is connsidered late, plus the fact that there's school tommorow.

She continues with a flirty smile saying she can show me around school early. When she gets in front of me and lays a hand on my shoulder, I just feel like laughing. Is she serious?We just met!Then she asks for my number.I am about to die inside of laughter! The fact that she's so stright foward and Jasmine said she got distracted while looking at me, makes me think, 'Are all girls in California,so straight foward?'

Nobody had paper, so I  wrote my number down on a gumwrapper and without thinking twice, I knew what I had to say so with a smirk, I said "I don't go out with any exes of my family members." She surprised me by saying, "Then Jasmine is off-limits already," and leaves with the girls following.

As soon as they begin to walk away, I yell at Jason for dumping Jasmine and going out with Julia.I mean Julia is hot,but Jasmine is a hot blonde! Okay I know I sound like a player,but if you've spent your whole life in a 'all boys' boarding school,then you'd sound like me...Trust me.

I'm sweet,considerate,and funny, I mean if I had to chose between an ugly girl and a billion dollars I'd choose the girl...I'd show her there are nice guys!Many guys have made us seem like jerks or players or even both,but I really would likea change that view for girls.I'd definetly chose the girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you guys liked wrote at school and i know it's short but yeah you guys know why!Vomment and Vote!