Chapter 1

"Reborn..... I want you to go to japan and train takamura hideyoshi to be the perfect Decimo of vongola......" Vongola nono said looking at the baby with a fedora and a yellow pacifier hanging on the neck.

"Hmmmm... Sure." The baby now known as Reborn said and looked up the old man.

"Thank you, old friend...... Anyway have you heard of anything about him yet?" Reborn looked down

"Iie.... Haven't heard and see any sign of him , but im sure he's in japan since its his home country..... He's bound to it and im going to find him. "Nono looked at reborn sadly knowing he cant be of any help.

"Then... Good luck and good bye, reborn." Nono smiled, "yeah Ciao, nono." Them the baby turned back and left the room of the old man, he sigh tsunayoshi-kun...... Where are you?

...

"Hi-kun! Wake up! Your gonna be late!" A brunette shook a young boy who seemingly is sleeping and ignoring his dear mother.

A mark appeared on the woman's face and bought out a paper "Takamura Hideyoshi, who got a 16% on science! Wake up!" The young boy jolted up awake.

"M-mom... Where did you get that?" He asked rubbing his eyes and hands roaming his wild blond hair that seems to defy gravity. His light blue eyes darted were his mothers hands were seeing his test.

"It was in plain sight you know? Now hurry up and get ready or you'll be late for school!"  Hideyoshi's eyes widen and quickly ranti the bathroom.

"Mom... Wghyy didjnt yowu wakke mei upp?  Translation: mom..... Why didnt you wake me up?)" after brushing his teeth he proceeds to wear his uniform.

"I waked you up 5 times now but you stubbornly ignore me!" His mom pouted.

"Oh! I hired you a tutor! Saying he only needs food and a place to stay as payments! Isnt that nice!?" She added as her sons eyes widen.

"Mom! That's obviously a scam!" Hide (too lazy to put his whole name so imma call him hide from now on.) shouted

The doorbell rang as hide hurriedly went down to answer but failed miserably resulting him spinning on the stairs.

"Hmmmm?" Nana (this is a different universe~~~) opened the door completely ignoring her fallen child.

"Arara~ boya? Are you lost?" She crouched to the eye level of the said boy.

"Iie.... Im the home tutor, reborn." He said and pulled his fedora downwards.

Nana being a oblivious air-head she is welcome the boy now introduced as reborn to come in and call her 'maman'

Iemitsu is right, maman is nice. He took a glance at the fallen boy in front of him he looks like him too much except the colors.....

"Are you Takamura hideyoshi?" He asked as the boy looked at him "y-yeah, are you lost kozo?" Hide asked he's stupi, im in his house and yet ask that? Stupid as him........ "No, im your home tutor reborn." He smirked waiting for the child's reaction.

3.....

2.....

1.....

"EHHHHHHHHH!!!??????"

"Hi-kun your gonna be late!"