Chapter 4: the EXTREME sun and the coming thunder

"I see, you've made your decision, Hide." Tsuna said, a smirk placed on his lips.

"Y-yes..!" Hide bit his lips, and nervously opened the door.

"Just hurry up!" Reborn, dressed as Pao-pao, kicks Hide.

*SLAM!*

Ryohei looked at the door, to see Hide on the floor, with Tsuna and Re- Pao-pao on toe.

"You've EXTREMELY come, I have been waiting, to the EXTREME!" Ryohei punches the air.

"JUUDAIME! I'm cheering for you!" Hayato shouted holding a banner.

"Ahahahha gambare, Hide!" Takeshi waves at Hide.

"Hide-san! I'm rooting for you!" Haru shouted, a happy grin on her lips.

"Uhhhh- thank you(?)" Hide sweats drops 😅😅.

"YOSH! LETS EXTREMELY START! KYOKUGEN!" Ryohei punched the air.

Hide went to the ring.

The match started.

...

It went like in the anime, too bored to write it, sorry...🙃🙃

Let's put this flashback in exchange.

R27 RULES!!
...

Tsuna, who is at a bar, looks at the person besides him.

"You know, it's somewhat rude to stare at a person."

The person besides him, looks at him. He was handsome as hell, well shit.

"My name is Reborn." He played with his sideburns, he looks at Tsuna with his charcoal black eyes.

"I'm sorry, it's just you suddenly sat there, I was not expecting it, my name is Cie-...Tsuna." Tsuna smiled at Reborn.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that." Reborn gave a low chuckle, "I was avoiding some annoying people so, I thought this sit, beside you, was a safe zone from them."

"Okay," Tsuna drank a little of his wine, he brushed his long hair a bit.

"So, why is your drink, a coffee?" Tsuna asked.

Reborn smirks, he grabbed his mug of coffee, an espresso.

"Why? Is it wrong?" He gave a playful smile.

"Considering we're at a bar, with people," Tsuna pointed at the dancing people, "like that, and the smell of booze all around, finding someone drinking coffee here, is like finding a diamond from pure dirt."

Reborn gave a heartfelt laugh, "So you're saying, that I'm a rare find?" He gave a sly smile.

"Well, out of all the people here, let's just say, you're the most attractive." Tsuna pointed out.

"Did you just fall for my charms?" Reborn took a sip from his expresso.

Tsuna gave him a weirder look, "You crazy? Of course not."