Chapter 3: The aloof cloud and The bright sun

Hide sigh and looked at his teacher boredly , A lot happened since that hitman baby came... I met Gokudera- he looked at Hayato who is sleeping openly and became friends with Yamamoto..-he then looked at yamamoto who is sleeping as well but with his text book coveribg his face- Whats next? Meet an 'Extreme' person? Hahaha yeah right..

Oh Hide.. You just jinxed yourself..

\(-.-\)

"HIIIEEEE!! IM GONNA BE LATE!" Hide's shout was heard through out the house.

Reborn looked at his stressed student and smirked.

Hide was panicking.. I mean literarilly panicking. Hibari-san is gonna bite me to death! Hieeeee!!

Reborn sigh at the running Hide and smirked. Leon changed in to a gun and he pointed it at Hide.

"Get to school with your dying will." He shot the bullet at his shocked student who fell.

"REBORN! GET TO SCHOOL WITH MY DYING WILL!!" And there goes Hide with no clothes other that hid underwear running out of the house.

Tsuna waited outside the house, even though it was getting late.

"Hide?" The silhouette of Hide went pass Tsuna and ran all the way to school in underwear.

"Ahhh.. I hope he bought extra clothes.." Tsuna sigh, he picked up Hide's forgotten bag.

"He did," Reborn assured Tsuna and jumped on his head.

"Oh.. Thats good, lets go now, ne? Cant afford being bitten to death by Kyoya." Tsuna said and jogged his way to school.

(^_^)

Ryohei knew he was an Extreme person.

But, never had he thought someone more faster or more Extreme that him to appear.

He was ran passed by a man in underwear and was accidently caught in the momentum and is now dragged to school with an Extreme speed.

Yep, he is totally attracted to this Extreme person... He totally need an Extreme person like him in his club.

By the time they arrived at school.. Hide came to his senses and stopped and is now embarrassed..... What? Who wouldn't be? In school with only his underwear to comfort him.... And a stranger who looked at him in joy.

"You are Sawada, right?" The person said calmy.

Strange, "y-yes..." He murmured totally uncomfortable at the stare.

"EXTREMELY JOIN THE BOXING CLUB!!" The person said and punched the air.

"E-eh..? Ahhh.. No! I-i cant..." Hide answered, stuttering.

"I EXTREMELY DONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!" Ryohei shouted.

"Onii-chan! Dont bother Hide-kun! He clearly doesn't want to!" A familiar voice of a girl said.

"K-kyoko-chan/ KYOKO!?"

"Mou! Nii-chan! Look! Hide-kun is terrified!" Kyoko pointed at Hide.

"Ahh.. Eto...." Hide started but was ignored.

"MEET ME AT THE BOXING CLUB LATER, TO THE EXTREME!!" Ryohei shouted and ran ahead... Leaving a stunned Hide and a pouting Kyoko.

"Im sorry for my brother... Hide-kun.." Kyoko said apolegically...

"B-brother!?" Shock filled Hide's voice again.

"Yeah.. Once again im sorry... Oh! Class is starting! See you later, Hide-kun!" Kyoko ran,