Chapter 5: Poison scorpion and the lightning

Hide looked out the window, to see a cow child holding something like a bazooka.

Wait what!?

"R-Reborn! A- a cow!" Hide pointed outside. Reborn ignored him and continued to tell the formula.

"Die, Reborn!" The cow child shouted, he raised his weapon, only to loose balance. And fall painfully on the land.

"A-ah!" Hide flinched, that might have hurt. Oh gosh.

Hide looked at Reborn, he sweat dropped. This guy is really insane.

Lambo knocked on the door. Nana opened, "Hello?" She looked around, Lambo laughed out loud.

Continuing his merry way, Lambo kicked the door open. "Ha ha ha! Reborn! I have come!" He threw grenades. Reborn calmly, not even sparing a glance towards him, deflected all the bombs.

Lambo ran, and he tripped. Hide sighs, "H-ha ha ha!" The child laughed again, forcing himself to stand and not to cry. "The great me is Lambo! I'm 5 years old and I love grapes!" Lambo sniffed a cry, "And the great me, did not trip!"

Hide sweat drop. He's trying so hard to introduce himself!

"REBORN! I have come to kill you!"

"Hide, do you understand this formula?" Reborn asked, Hide's eyes widen.

"A-ah y-yeah.." he muttered. The hitman raised a brow, "continuing on, this should be divided with x..."

Hide changes his gaze towards the cow, who was on the verge of crying. "M-meanie Reborn!"

And Lambo was sent flying in the air.

(A/N: sorry for the shortened version, was too lazy to put the whole scene!)

Hide ran towards the school, dread filling up his heart. He took a swift turn, hoping he wouldn't bump into someone.

That is until he saw a beauty in a bicycle. He slowed down his pace, seeing that the beauty was staring at him.

Holding a can of juice, the beauty threw it towards Hide. A smiled curved into her lips. "Here, take it." Then she was gone.

Hide, who accidentally let his clumsiness get a better of him. Slipped through his hands, and crashed towards the floor with a small 'thud'.

He saw purple contents sipping out of the can, he sweat dropped. With the corpses of newly killed crows. He shuts his eyes and sucked a breath before-

"HIIIEEEE!???

A pause.

"AHHH!! IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!!"

Then the incident was left forgotten.

...

"Ha ha ha! Let me join that family thing!" Yamamoto said, Hide sweat dropped. He still thinks it a game!?

"Move out of the way, you're blocking it." Hana harshly said. Kyoko's chuckled.

"Good morning, Hide-Kun." Hide blushed. He stuttered out a small greet for the girl, who smiled gently.