Chapter 8: Predict?

Tsuna hummed a tune, flicking his hands everywhere to match it's beat. He swayed his hips to the right as his foot did a certain pattern. He was dancing Latino, his hands changed its pattern to a swaying motion in the air. His brown hair flowing and following his movements. His shirt was slightly damped, he could feel the feeling of tiredness appear on his heaving chest.

The music suddenly stopped. "Latino?" The one who stopped the music, said. Tsuna irritatedly shot his gaze at the familiar voice. "Renato." Reborn whistled and continued to walk towards Tsuna. "Don't call me that." He said, Tsuna still held his gaze. "And it was getting on the good part." Tsuna grumbled. He slowly walked on the couch, not forgetting to take a bottle of water from the stool.

"Oh, that's right. You prefer standard, right?" Tsuna asked, his lips upright. Reborn nodded and smirked. "Standard is much more graceful than Latino, though, that is what I prefer." Tsuna frowned, even after all this years, this man's preference haven't changed one bit.

"Latino let's the person dance in a fun and upbeat way, you can shake your hips," he shakes his hips seductively, "like a woman and you won't even get sued for it." Tsuna laughs. "While standard," Tsuna raises his hands, his right hand more higher than the other, his left, looking like he is holding a woman's waist. "Is stiff." He took a step forward.

His feet slid on the ground in a fast pace as he lowered his body front first. "Hmph," Reborn held his head high up. "For standard, you need to have a proper posture and graceful movements with no waste." He said and raised his little hands in a normal standard position.

Tsuna still held his grounds and just shook his head, "Well, how many times did we have the same arguments over and over." He said, nostalgia filling his insides. He turned around, his back facing Reborn. Reborn smirked, "It doesn't matter how many, it'll be thousands in the near future." Don't leave. Ever again. Was what Reborn meant, Tsuna stiffened and closed his eyes. His brow crunched in a sorrowful matter.

I'm sorry, Reborn.

He spun around and smiled.

"Yeah!"

...

Hide readied his bluish jacket and. Light orange pants. It was the most comfortable clothes he can find, considering the fact that they might fight. He held his breath for a moment. To relieve himself of worry.

"Hide."

"HIEEEE!???" Hide shrieked loudly. Tsuna covered his ears in time for it. Hide recognized Tsuna and clasped his mouth to shut himself off. "Ha ha ha." Tsuna laughed, Hide felt his face heat up in embarrassment. "Are you ready?" Tsuna asked, his lips curling upwards in a smile. Hide flinched and straightened his posture, noticeably, he was trembling slightly. "Y-yes..."

Tsuna's eyes narrowed slightly, though it was not that visible. He covered his face with his hands, Hide's brow crunched at confusion with Tsuna's strangers action. "T-Tsuna-Kun..?" Hide took a step forward and raised his hands to touch Tsuna.

Tsuna's eyes widen and slapped Hide's hand away. "Don't touch me right now." He stated, his voice unusually cold. Hide gulped nervously, never had he seen Tsuna like this.

Something was glowing from Tsuna's chest, the unusual chain necklace he wore today was slightly waving. Hide felt his stomach churn, he felt like he was looking at something he shouldn't have. Tsuna's breath was becoming rag, he was panting and he was clutching his head. What?

The door slammed open with Reborn barging in. He held a tranquilizing gun, it was already aimed at Tsuna from the very start. "Reborn!?" Hide shouted, his voice cracked with worry. Tsuna lifted his face from his hands and looked at Reborn with neon orange eyes.

"Takamura Hideyoshi." Tsuna stood up normally. His eyes was covered by his hair. "I shall give you a prophecy, do remember it in future time." Tsuna stated, his head lifted revealing, dark glowing orange. Reborn gritted his teeth and slowly lowered the tranquilizer, "It started." He muttered lowly.

"A murky mist,
dark and cloudy,
raining so hard,
with a harsh storm brewing,
the sun strikes to hide the sky,
who was too weak to fight."

The atmosphere was tense with Hide growing more and more confused by the second.

"Lost and scared,
The mist came prepared,
He came to curse,
Vongola's heir.
To rule the world
For his self, who had become unfair.
To defeat him, you need fear
With deep fire burning, you must swim deep.
Where all of the dark secrets will be revealed.
A man in dark clothing will also appear."

It ended. Tsuna blinked for a few moments, as his eyes returned to its original color. His body slightly
trembled in exhaustion. He raised his head to see even a glimpse of the two. Precious time passed by, with each tick of the clock, the atmosphere getting denser and tense. Tsuna felt light. He felt somewhat hallow, which was not good. Not that good, but not really that bad.

Reborn remained abnormally still, his eyes dead on Hide, observing his every movements like a hawk. Hide had confusion blatantly planted on his face, as his lips opened to utter incomprehensible words. Tsuna had his lips stuck together, as a set of distaste hovered his mouth. He really was not that keen on the present things. Really.

"Uh- Tsuna-San? W-what was that?" Hide finally uttered, slightly nervous, his right hand hanging on his lefts elbow. Hide bit his lips, nervously shifting once more, getting uncomfortable under Reborn's piercing gaze. Tsuna rubbed his hands on his face, with a deep sigh, he leaned onto the window, that was strangely near by. Hide heard Tsuna laugh.

"Tsuna-san?" He asked with a hint of worry on his voice. "Ha ha ha." Tsuna continued to laugh obnoxiously, until it slowly quiet down- "Well, its my power, you can say." He said, Hide, still confused, opened his mouth to ask a question until Reborn kicked him from behind.

"Hen no Hide, Yamamoto and the others are waiting downstairs, fasten your pace." Reborn said, Hide looked at his watch and shouted loudly, "HIEEE!" He shouted loudly, Tsuna is sure it will be ringing loudly on his ears later. "YOU'RE RIGHT!!!" He stood up and ran out carrying his bag along with him. Tsuna looked at the door with narrowed eyes as he shifted his head slowly to look at his hands.

"Tsuna." Reborn said walking slowly towards the latter. "Tsuna!" He then shouted. Tsuna, still, was gazing at his hands, with his eyes narrowed. Reborn bit his lips, Leon transformed into a gun and he pointed it to Tsuna's head.

"Tsunayoshi. Wake up."

*BANG!*