Myself

I was running through the alley, inches away from people. I was screaming as loud as I could just hoping anyone if not everyone would hear me. Just as before I could hear Xavier's voice in my head, I tried to block him out but I couldn't.

"Stop right now!"

I was back where I started, in back of the gas station. I kept running and just when I thought I was free again, my mind wouldn't allow me to be. Reality sunk in like a pound of bricks on my heart.
He knows where my aunt lives, if just to hurt and get back at me; he would kill her.
I froze, just enough time for Xavier to swoop me into his large arms. "Don't you ever pull that shit again." He growled into my ear nipping my earlobe, I whimpered under him.
Surprisingly he gently placed me back in the seat, snapping the seatbelt in. His eye were black again and I knew despite his kind gestures, he was pissed.

The ride was silent for hours on end, no one saying anything. Xavier haven't even look at me since. His raging eyes glued out the window.
"Why did you lie to me." I heard his voice, it sounded hurt almost. I didn't respond, instead I stared out the window watching the colors fade, and darkness take over. "I asked you a fucking question." He screamed, his hurt being cover and masked by anger. I remained unfazed knowing damn well he wouldn't hurt me. I kept my eyes trained on the side of me, not feeding into the argument that was sure to come.

His hand flew back and connected with my skin. It began to sting, and tears began to well in my eyes.
"Y-you hit me," I said almost as if by hearing it from my own mouth it would confirm what he did.

Before I could fully understand any of the quick movements. I flung myself at him, even though the seat buckle restrained me I managed to hit him dead in the eye. I was punching and scream and kicking at anything moving. Tears were rolling down my stinging cheeks. "I don't want you, I never will! I fucking hate you! And you ask me why I lied to you because I got damn don't wanna be here staring at your fucking retarded ass face all day! You disgust me! You fucking mutt!" I sunk back into my seat. Angerily taking off the buckle and sliding as far as I could away from him. There was silence but I was far from done "Asking me why I damn lied to you" I huffed in disbelief "like were fucking friends or some shit, I barely even know you. I should be the one asking why you want leave me the fuck alone." I mumbled to myself staring back at the movements outside but not really. My leg was shaking and my hands balled up into fists "gonna hit me like I'm some got damn servant of yours who HAS to answer you. Better not say one fucking word to me!" I talked louder this time slamming my hand on the seat. It was like I was talking to myself which only add to my madness.
****

The car pulled up outside of the horrid place, I grew to hate. My hand grasped the handle as I roughly opened the door and slammed it shut after me. I didn't need  them to walk me in.

I strolled all the way to Xavier's room, without as much as acknowledging anyone-- or any mutt.
I locked the door and placed a chair against it. If I was to be sleeping in here, I would be sleeping in comfort; and that didn't include Xavier.

A/n: this was a rushed chapter I apologize, I will update soon love you guys 💘💯😊