Myself (Part Two)

Of course the chair didn't hold the big bad wolf from breaking in. I was infuriated, I remember throwing pillow after pillow at him.

Warning him, okay maybe pleading him not to come near me. He grabbed me like I was some type of doll, snatching me into his arms.
"Listen, I'm s...so-" he took a pause shutting his eyes and breathing deeply. At first I was going to go all boxing champ on his ass, but just by the lines created from his frustration I didn't want to anymore. Instead I wanted to smooth out every wrinkle. I watch this time more eager to hear what he had to say. "I'm sorry," his eyes opened slowly meeting mine "I don't want to loose you, give us time." His finger ran down my jaw, over the skin he had hurt just moments ago. The sudden thought made me push him away, "I don't have time to waste." I spit out quickly turning so my back faced him, I didn't want to look at his flawless face anymore. This seemed to make him mad, his hand gripped my arm as he spun me around. "Don't you ever turn you back on-" I cut him off placing my hand up to stop the bullshit that constantly ran from his arrogant mouth, "Or what?" I hissed closing all distance that was between us, I stood on the tip of my toes to reach his face; but still I barely reached his chin. Our eyes locked causing butterflies to swim in my stomach, but I pushed it away. "Your going to hit me again?" I laughed glaring into the one eye I bruised. To say I was proud was a understatement. He growled before throwing me against a wall.

"This is gonna hurt you more than it hurts me." His eyes turned a bright yellow, and canines became noticeable. He was going to bite me. I kneed him, and when he fell down,I kicked him. He growled but I didn't care, I took off.

****
The building was like a maze of never ending rooms. I was lost, but I wouldn't prefer it any other way. I knew when he found me, I was dead. I slowed down to a walk, my legs growing tired from all the running.

"You run pretty fast." I jumped at the new voice, but soon recovered when I seen who it was. "Hi." I shyly spoke, I mean I had just beat her son up the least I could do was act coy. "You know your the first and only, to have placed your hands on Xavier or even thought close to it." She chuckled walking up to me, "he would have their head," her gentle hand brushed over my hair. "I know your new to all this, but soon you will see." I leaned into her motherly touch, not wanting to defy her but I knew she had to understand me and my train of thought. "He killed a man-- Harold, that was his name." My voice suddenly became caught in my throat. "And what does that have to do with you." Her voice never changed but the challenge was there. "Everything," I hissed "I'm sure what he did, didn't cost him his life. He had a family." I cried, trying desperate not to show how it affected me, but I could feel it seep through.

"His dead family." I was corrected by Xavier. I stood in shock, not because of him popping up but because of what he said.

So I guess killing him just wasn't enough. I balled my hands in fist, into they were white. With one last breathe I did the unthinkable.