Were-WHAT?!!

I focused my eyes on the lovely plate that set in front of me. It smelled amazing, I just didn't trust these people that set around me. Xavier was at the other end of this very large table and his eyes never left me however I wished they would. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, trying to shake everyone's attention away from me. Soon I got exactly what I asked for when a women bursted through the dining room doors. She had short brown hair with streaks of grey, and big emerald green eyes, her skin was flawlessly perfect. She wore black skinny jeans and a nice plain black T-shirt. If I had one word to describe this older lady, I would choose, gorgeous. She strongly reflected Xavier, by how powerful and strong she seemed. She stopped by Xavier slamming her small hands on the table "So whose the poor girl, picked by the moon goddess to bare my grand pups?"her voice was soft and velvety as she searched the room. Everyone's eyes fell on me and I slowly sled down in my chair ,as hers too met mine.

It took me a minute before I thought about her words, grand- pups. Then it hit me from out of no where, it wasn't just that one word Luna, mate, moon goddess, what had these people been talking about? I slowly repeated her word out loud checking to see if my hearing had been wrong.

She laughed as she saw the confusion plain on my face. "Human, huh?" Xavier nodded his head keeping his eyes locked on mine, "boy do you have a lot of explaining to do." She giggled patting his shoulder before walking over to me. What was there to explain? The questions only seemed to build up and soon I was swimming in them.
Her hands locked around my face, as she gently lifted my head to get a better look. I jumped in fear as her lips brushed against my cheek. "Don't fear me, we are basically family now. Man ,are you beautiful." With one swift movement she brushed a few stray strains of hair back behind my ear and I couldn't help but relax in her hold, her warm words soothed me and I felt as though I could trust her. "W-what are you?" I questioned getting lost in her eyes, she smiled to me gently allowing her hands to fall from my face. She swiftly turned, gracefully walking to the door she had not moments ago walked through but before she was able to completely disappear she replied. "Darling, I don't believe I'm the correct one you should be asking that question to. There is a lot you don't understand, and a lot I can't explain, but I give my word it will all start connecting sooner or later."

I set there completely silent, not wanting to come to the reality that I was really going through this. I could hear people dismissing themselves and before I was even aware, I was sitting alone at a table with Xavier.

"Are you not going to eat something?" His voice wasn't at all like his mothers, instead his was deep, and raspy but strangely in a weird way the same power that radiated off of her soft, velvet voice radiated off of his. I ignored his question, staring at the food "What are you?" I question trying to cut straight to point. There was silence and Xavier stared at me, he didn't have any plans on telling me, I could see that much from the way he looked at me and my new formed question. "I will tell you when I think your ready, no sooner or later." This time our eyes met and for the first time I didn't coward away. Anger began to build in me and before I could stop myself words began to fly out of my mouth, I literally had no control. "No! You don't get to decide that!" My chair sled back and I came to a abrupt stand "you have kidnapped me and stole me away from my life, without as much as a single fucking reason. I don't even understand half the words that leave your arrogant mouth, so no I will not allow you to play and toy with me. I want to know what I'm up against!" I slammed my fists against the table, Xavier look at me amused; slowly he sled back from his seat coming to a stand, he dusted off his shirt before walking over to me, a smirk tugged on the corners of his mouth as he bent down so that we were now face to face. "I'm sorry I didn't catch what you said, could you repeat yourself cause it oddly sounded as if you had me completely fucked up. My decisions around here are final, and not up for discussion sweetheart ,next time you ever become brave and decide so freely to talk back I'll have no problem showing you whose boss." Our eyes locked in place and I saw his jaw flex as we both dared each other. Within a second Xavier reached down snatching my face into his crashing our lips together, I prepared myself to push him off but somewhere in my mind and heart, I just didn't want to do it. I got lost in the endless web of desire and lust. My hands roughly pulling at his hair, as our lips worked in sonic. He gently pulled me up so my legs straddled his waist, roughly he knocked whatever was on the table to the floor as he set me down, our lips never removing from each other. His hands began to roam my body,and I moaned in his mouth. He trailed down my neck allowing me to breathe, every place his cool tongue ran over felt like fire burning and setting sparks. He grabbed the helm of my shirt ready to rid me of it, when we heard a cough.

As soon as his lips was from my body, almost like a dream I woke up. I felt as if I wasn't responsible for the actions, most of all I felt violated. I pulled back my hand ,anger boiling inside of me. Roughly I smacked him. With all my force and strength I pushed his body away from me ignoring the strange feeling to pull him towards me. "How dare you!" I screamed standing up and moving as far as I could away. "How dare I?" His eyebrow rose as he pointed to him, as if he was confused. "You can't just smash your lips into people!" I roared grabbing the closest thing to me and chugging it across the room at him, which he gracefully dodged. "Last time I checked, you were enjoying it just as much as I was!" His eyes began to deepen in color oddly really fast, but like always I could care less. "Well maybe you should check again, asshole!" I shot daggers at him as my fists began to cling, I was sure steam was blowing from my ears but that was very little to Xavier because he looked more pissed than a little. "I don't have to do a damn thing, you are mine!" He growled moving towards me, his eyes were a pitch black and very long teeth began to form in his mouth. Before he could reach me I took off around the table, standing on the other side, I was in complete fear but he was sadly confused if he thought I would just stand there and let him corner me. He moved to the left and then made a quick right causing me to mirror his movement.

We stared at each other, pure anger raging behind his eyes as amusement shined bright in mine. We have been running around the table for literally 30 minutes. Now we stood directly in front of each other, yet completely different sides from when we started. His eyes were a frighting black, almost no white, which now that I think about it strongly resembles a sharks pitch black eyes.

Before I knew it clothing were ripped and a wolf in the place of Xavier jumped on the table completely shattering the wood. I fell back, my body trembling as the wolf angrily approached me. He was all black and the size of a horse approximately. I couldn't just sit there, as death awaited me. I took off out of the kitchen and past the crowd that formed outside the dining room, I ran up the stairs with the sound of loud paws beating across the floor after me.

The first door to my right I ran into locking the door. I searched for somewhere to hide and I quickly ran into the bathroom locking myself In there as well. I didn't have time to process what just happened alls I knew was that's everyone here wasn't human. No, they were monsters.

I looked for a escape as I heard more wood shattering and that's when I saw it- a window.