Forgive

I cussed him out, my mouth had no filter whatsoever. "How?How in the hell could you do that?" I slammed my fist into the wall, hurting it but I recovered fast. He moved toward me, to help me but I moved back. "Don't you fucking touch me, you killed a whole family!" I was getting louder, the more I thought about the kids who did nothing-- who paid with their lives for what their father did. "You disgust me!" I yelled. He wore a smirk on his face as if nothing I was saying was reaching home.

"If you don't allow me to help you, your hand might become infected." He moved toward me again this time not taking no for an answer. He gripped my hands in a death hold and refused to let me go despite how many time I called him out of his name. He licked the bruises and placed a gentle kiss on my knuckles. As soon as he let me go I smacked him, hard.

"What did they even do to you, huh?" I screamed. Lowkey, I was kinda glad his mom left us hours ago. "I don't have to explain anything to you." He lifted up my chin so that he could see me, "its the way I run my pack, with order and I don't plan on changing it because you decide to throw a tantrum, he was a trader. Everything he said built on lies, he shattered my trust. His family knew of this, even had a chance to pick their side, and they chose his. They weren't the first disloyal people killed because of their betrayal and they won't be the last. The kids were just a plus." He shrugged it off, pushing me into a wall. He his hands rested on the wall above his head, and I was caged in. His lower region touching mine. We had practically no room for us, the thought alone caused my cheeks to turn a bright red.

"Back to the little stunt, you pulled into the room." He hungrily eyed me, his voice low and raspy. "What about it?" I huffed placing my hands on his chest preparing to push. "I was a little angry at first," he whispered brushing his lips over my ear causing my heart to react "but then I realized how I could have any girl here, so why waste time " he recited what I said adding air quotations," on you." He pointed at me with distaste and moved away as if I had some type of contagious disease with no cure. All honesty it stung, but I masked it good. "So you're going to let me go?" I trailed on with hope fresh in my soul. "No, but you are hereby released from me. Meaning my men will escort you to your new room, where you will sleep. You will work alongside my mother in the kitchen, with the kids, and inside the garden. You will also be trained in fighting on Mondays, and Thursdays at 7:30 am in the field, mother will lead you there. But you are to NEVER leave." I silently gulped, as I watched him walk away.

******
Just as he said I was given a room, it was small. I had a tiny twin sized bed, a closet, and an alarm. I didn't even have a bathroom. The clothes that filled the miniature closet was mostly dresses, but I had a few jeans and shorts. Next to my bed was a small mini frig attached was a note.

You don't eat with the pack, you serve them. Your food is in this frig. Be up tomorrow around 6:30 am in the kitchen to start cooking. Pack bathroom is down the hall.

Sarah

I balled the yellow piece of paper up in my hands throwing it across the floor. I was starving so I grabbed a yogurt out and ate the entire thing in one sitting.

I was surprisingly sad at the fact that I was thrown away like a used toy, but I slept peacefully wrapped up in a tight ball. However it was very short lived cause when night transformed to day, I was forced to deal with the fact I was kidnapped to work as a maid.
******
Unknown POV

Her light hair fell gracefully around her head, almost like a halo. The sound of her heartbeat eased mine, and I couldn't help the smile from forming. She was perfect. From her delicate skin,  beautiful long hair, and pearly white teeth; every inch of her fit exactly for a queen. She didn't realize it but soon she would understand everything perfectly clear.

I strolled over to her sleeping form, her arms wrapped tightly around her legs. She was positioned in a ball, her cheeks were stained with tears. The funny thing was despite how her body and skin may appear. She still gave off nothing but elegance and strength. Everything that is needed to end a pack.

She was the secret weapon. My secret weapon.