Chapter 3: The rage of the roomates

Reader P.O.V
I wake up to a beautiful pink haired girl. She was still asleep, I guess i should get going. I leave Kawaii~Chan's room and all I hear is Aphmau and Katelyn screaming at me. "Where do you think your going!!" Aphmau screamed at me with anger. "Katelyn, get him." "It would be my honor Aphmau." Katelyn ran towards me and she punched me in the gut. "Ow!" I was in pain! "Im just going to lay here..." I fell to the ground in a lot of pain. "I kinda got some practice from Travis." "Wait, he is your trainer!" I try to push out. "Naa, he is more like a punching dummy." I stood up, still in pain, and try to book it. I ran out the door to be tackled by Katelyn. She is a girl but punches like a truck. She grabbed me and threw me to a tree. I felt more pain. "Thats enough Katelyn, let me talk to him." Aphmau walked towards me and started interogating me.

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V
Kawaii~Chan heard screaming but she tried to sleep it off. Kawaii~Chan woke up to do her morning stuff and went to the living room to hear more screaming. "What did you do to her F/N!!" "Nothing, I swear!"      F/N~senpai looked like he got hurt. Kawaii~Chan ran to him at full speed. "F/N~Senpai!!!" Aphmau~Senpai and Katelyn~Sama looked impressed at F/N~Senpai.

Katelyn P.O.V
Im kinda impressed that F/N can take a beating from me and not get knocked out. 👏👏👏

Reader P.O.V
Am I glad to see Kawaii~Chan. I feel like I've been ran over by a truck but when I look at Kawaii~Chan I feel better. I...kinda...feel...heavy...and...we-
*passes out*

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢

Oh nooo! Cliff hanger!! What happen to da reader!! Find out in the next chapter of, kawaii chan x reader.

*cough* DBZ *cough*