Chapter 6: Le Cast and Le Netflix

{A couple weeks later}

Reader P.O.V
I got a cast, great. I mean, I got the cast F/C so thats a plus. I went home and laid on my bed thinking of everything that happened this month. I heard a knock on the door and got excited for no reason. "Give me a sec!" I ran to the door and opened it. I saw Katelyn in front of me and Aphmau and Aaron across the street watching her. "F/N, I'm sorry for everything. I was just jealous..." I was mad but I'm a good guy. "It's ok, lets just start on a new slate. That seem fair?" "I guess." Katelyn started to smile and Kawaii~Chan attacked me from behind. When I mean attacked I mean a full hug attack. "F/N~senpai! Kawaii~Chan missed you!" Heh, I missed that voice. "Me to KC, me to. I have an idea, lets all watch Netflix and forget about everything that happened. We can invite friends if you guts want." They all got excited. Kawaii~Chan wanted to be me and her, Katelyn invited Travis, and she also invited Aphmau and Aaron. "Can we make it a triple date? Me and Travis are going on a date and wanted to know if we can just do it here." Katelyn said kinda excited. Me and KC blushed. "Um, sure? And Aphmau and Aaron are dating?" I asked kinda happy. She just said yeah and told them to come over. "Hey Aaron, thanks for the major homie assist." I tried to say without sounding annoying. "Yeah, no problem. I'll go find a nice spot for me and aph." He and aph got a spot and Katelyn called Travis over. I never met the guy so why not meet him. "Heyyyy Katelyn, is this the new guy?" She rolled her eyes and pushed him to the couch. Kawaii~Chan held my hand and we went to the other couch that turns to a bed. "F/N~Senpai! You have a covertable couch?" She looked fascinated by it and I just shooked my head in agreement. "So, what movie are we going to watch?" Everbody just stood there, thinking. "Maybe we can watch the Do-Over by Adam Sandler." Aaron suggested. "Im down with that movie!" Travis said.
"Me to!" I said with excitement. Everyone else agreed and we put on the movie.

{Movie Ends}

Reader P.O.V
After the movie ended, everyone was asleep except for me and Aaron. "Hey Aaron, you can stay if you guys want." He shruged and said sure. "Where can we sleep?" Aaron said confused. "Up the stairs second door to the left is the guest bedroom." He picked up aphmau and carried her to the bedroom. Since I couldn't move cause of KC cuddling my arm, I picked her up trying to do bridle style and went over to Katelyn. "Hey Katelyn, go to the couch bed with Travis." I whispered. "Sure." She dragged Travis and laid him on the couch bed and went back to sleep. I went, still carrying KC, up to my room and laid her there. I went next to her and was about to go to sleep. Kawaii~Chan woke up. "F/N~Senpai, what do you think about about us?" She said blushing. "Hm, never thought of that. Lets just say we are 7/10 on our relationship. We are almost there but not all the way because I want to do something more romantic then just say it." I tried to put that together as best as I could. "Ok." She kissed me on the cheek which eventually lead to kissing on the lips. We parted ways and went to sleep, KC blushing of course.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Since last chapter was more dramatic and fast paced, I decided to make things more calm. Hope you guys enjoyed that and I will hopefully make a schedule? Maybe? I dont know. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day.