Chapter 10: The last

A couple of months past when the incedent happened. Honestly, we prefer not to talk about it. Everyone got over there PTSD except for Aaron, I understand why. Me and KC decided to settle down and get a house together. Until it was blown up......But we went to a new neighborhood and got a house there, so life seemed great.

Me and KC were just on the couch relaxing and watching anime. I have told Aphmau and the gang to help me with some "stuff."
*Knock, Knock, Knock*
"Hm?" We both said in unison. She giggled while I yelled for that person to enter. It was aph. "Hey! Can I ralk to you, Y/N?" "Uh, sure?" I walked up to her. "I got everything done and I have the location. The guys are setting up while the girls are adding decorations." "Sweet, thank you aph!" "Your welcome, and here, can't for get this can't we?" She gives me a tiny box and she walks away. I put the box in my pocket and walked towards KC and we kept watching the show. "What was that Y/N?" KC asked her sweet tone. Just a little something. After a while, I got a text from Aaron that said everything is ready and just on schedule. I texted back giving my gratitude. So the next part is for me to build up my guts and stary heading down. "KC, lets go for a ride." She got excited and ran towards the car. I texted Aaron for everyone to start hiding and he text back a k. I got in the car and drove of to the location. Once I got there, I told KC to close her eyes and count to thirty. She was confused but she did what she was told. I got out the car and ran to my spot.

Kawaii~Chan P.O.V
29....30! I opened my eyes and I saw a trail of flowered and and a sign. The sign said "To meet your precious lover, you must follow the trail of flowers." I looked down and started following the flowers. The flowers finished after a while. I looked up and I saw Aaron and Travis dressed up like a fancy server holding some stuff in a plate. Aaron said, "Some wine, m'lady?" And Travis said, "Some dessert, m'lady?" I grabbed a cup of wine and a piece of cake and started eating and drinking. When I asked Aaron what was going on he told me this, "If your going to travel afar, you must need a couple of gaurds." After he said that, Katelyn, Laurence, and Garroth came out dressed like gaurds. Katelyn was in the middle but ahead, Garroth on her left but behind, and Laurence was on her right aligned with Garroth. Katelyn screemed "MARCH!" Then, they started walking in unison and took me a couple of feet away from Y/N. But Y/N was surrounded by girls that looked like aph, Lucinda and Cadenza. I looked at them confused and I started to feel a little bit jealous. Katelyn tapped me and said "If you think he is cheating, go and give him a greeting" I nodded my head and walked up to Y/N. "Um, Y/N?" All the girls stood up and went behind me. Y/N turned around and kneeled one one foot.He pulled out the box and he lifted it and it showed a ring. "Kawaii~Chan would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I started to burst into tears and I shook my head yes. He put the ring on me and picked me up and twirled me. Everyone popped out and congratulate us. The guys went to me and Y/N and started to mess around with him and the girls went to me and congratulate me.

Reader P.O.V
A year has passed since I proposed. We got married and now we have a baby (Insert gender here). Its name is (Insert baby's name here). We don't plan on getting another one anytime soon. We're happy at the moment. We are going to face hardships but we won't let that ruin are relationship. To be honest, I didn't think she'll be mine, she use to have a thing for a pizza guy. Aaron got engaged with Aphmau, Katelyn and Travis are dating, Garroth is with Cadenza, and Laurence is with Lucinda. Everyone is happy. And that just makes our lives better.

          -A pink haired beauty's husband