Chapter 4: Oh My Irene

Aphmau P.O.V
I kinda feel bad sending Katelyn after him but he can take a beating, I wonder why?
"WHY WOULD YOU SEND KATELYN~SAMA AFTER F/N~SENPAI!?!?!" "OK, dang, I did wrong!" After Katelyn beated F/N up, we just threw him on Kawaii~ chan's bed. Im going to go with Aaron, maybe he can make me feel better.
*Goes to Aaron's house*

Katelyn's P.O.V
I was trying to relax until I heard an annoying, but adorable, sound. "Heyyy Katelyn!" Ugh Travis. "What do you want Travis? Im trying to stay and watch F/N to see if he wakes up." I dont think they met. Eh, I dont care, they can meet later. "Oh, ok. I'll come by later!"
*Travis leaves*

Reader's P.O.V
I feel like crap, uuhh. I started to open my eyes and I'm on Kawaii~Chan's bed. I sat up and I saw Katelyn runing towards me. "F/N! You're awake!" I didnt expect to see her happy. I stood up and she stopped in front of me and she looked down. "Sorry I attacked you..." she had her arm grabing the other one. I picked up her chin, "Its ok. Trust issues, I get it." She smirked, "Im kinda impressed, wait..." I got scared, she stared at my face for a bit. "You have a black eye and a scratch. Nothing to bad" I started to feel a sharp pain in my arm. I checked my arm real quick and I saw a deep cut. "Oh dang, i need some band aids and im good." "F/N, thats a deep cut. You sure?" Katelyn looked worried. "Im positive. Now can you please get it?" She just suddenly remembered and she ran to get it. Then I heard the most adorable sound. "F/N~Senpai! Are you awake!" Well, I am so. "Yeah! Kinda bleeding, but still ok!"
I heard two people running towards me. Oh boy. "What!!!!" Kawaii~Chan screamed worried. "Ok, i got the band aids!" Oh my Irene, who first? "Uuhh, Katelyn put the band aids on me and kawaii chan im alright." I think I did good in that situation. Katelyn put on the bandage and left. Kawaii~Chan was still worried but she was hugging me, not letting go. She started to get worried to the point of tears. "Kawaii~Chan, are you ok? It was just a cut." She got emotional, for a cut. Dang! Im that cute? Anyway, I hugged back trying to be nice and she hugged me tighter. I dont know why she is like that for a cut, that was kinda deep. But still, there was no need.

What up ppl! Here is the chapter you have been waiting for (maybe)! This was a fun chapter for me to write and I will be taking suggestions for other books, just ask and I will probably do. Anyway, here ya go and enjoy!

(I will probably make a new chapter eother this week or next week)