| a u t h o r 's | n o t e |

- | - | -

I can't believe it.
I actually completed the story.

This book is something that I'm really proud of. Over this past year, I've received support from each and every one of you readers and I couldn't be any more thankful. You guys stuck with me through my crazy ideas for this book and you loved/liked it as much as I do! { or so I hope } I'm so, so thankful for all of you.

I really had fun writing this book! I enjoyed adding a bunch of plot twists and hidden secrets too. I just can't believe it's finished. But I do have to go through and edit it all. After all, it's been exactly one year since I started this book. I made many errors over the course of this year. I was so redundant with my use of words.

Anyways, I couldn't be more thankful for all the support you guys have given me.

o(^▽^)o

----

This book is dedicated to...

| Animefreak1145 |

----

You've always written such nice comments and have really supported me throughout the time this book was in the process of being written. You're such a kind person and I never thought anyone would even like my ideas. You've helped me a lot with finding the motivation to write and finally, the story is complete. And you're a great friend as well! I am truly thankful for your kindness.

----

This book was inspired by...

| piratequeend |

----

Your books are amazing! They're so well thought out and your ideas are fascinating. Personally, my favorite out of all is School of Madness. It's mainly the one which inspired me to create this story. Thank you so much and continue with your awesome books! You're truly a great writer and you continue to inspire many other writers out there as well.

----

Book cover was made by...

| wooshuu |

----

Thank you for your amazing book cover! It's simply amazing and I was so happy when I got it! I'm definitely going to request one for the sequel. I don't mind the wait, it was totally worth it!

o(^^)o

----

Special Thanks to...

| Amethyst_Heart |

| ZoeNightShade123 |

----

You two have been there from the start. You've always voted on my chapters and it really motivated me to write knowing that you guys were enjoying the story. Thank you all so much! You really helped me a lot and I hope that you'll like the sequel as well!

----

Thank you to those who actually found this book and chose to read it.

Thank you to those who added this book to their reading lists.

Thank you to those who voted on chapters of this book.

Thank you to those who commented kind words and/or their own thoughts on my chapters.

Thank you to those who enjoyed this book.

It's all greatly appreciated.
Without you, this story would have never been completed.

Thank you all.

~ mwzxxx

- | - | -