meeting

(Kennly P.O.V.)

I wake up at 8:30 and get ready to leave. I finish getting ready and packing my bags at 9:30. I remember I didn't ask luke where he lives. I pick up my phone and decide to call Brittney.

B:Hello?

K: Hey Brittney its me I have a question for Jason.

B: Ok hold on.

J: Hello?

K: Hey Jason where does Luke live I forgot to ask him last night.

J:How about I come pick you up never know it could be a crazy fan picks you up and you give them his address and incase you get lost.

K: Ok thanks Jason.

J: No problem i'll be there in about an hour.

K: Ok that's fine bye.

J: Bye.

I grab my room key and go down to the lobby where the hotel is having its free breakfast. I eat then go back up to my room to make sure I have everything then I go checkout and wait in the lobby for Jason. I wait for about 20 minutes then Jason comes in and grabs my bags. We get in the truck and he starts to drive. Thanks for the ride Jason. I say to him as I look out the window. No problem i'm going to tell you now he is going to be depressed for a little while because next week is the day his wife passed away. If you think something is seriously wrong please try to help him or call me. Jason says. I got it. I say as he pulls in to a driveway right at 11. Thanks I holler as I grab my bags and walk up to the house. You're welcome. Jason says as he drives away. I walk up to the door and sit my bags down and knock on the door. I wait a few seconds then I hear the door unlock and open. You must be Ms. Alsip. The man asks. Yes sir but you can call me kennly. I tell him as I shake his hand. I'm luke. Here let me get your bags and I will show you to your room. He says as he grabs my bags. Alright thank you Luke. I follow him in the house and shut the door, he walks up the stairs and stops at the first bedroom. This is your room. He says as he opens the door and sets my bags down. Alright I'll let you get settled in here after while let me give you a tour and then I'll take you to meet my sons. He says shutting the bedroom door. Alright. I tell him. He shows me the house and leads me to the basement. I will work down here most of the time. He says going down the basement stairs. Bo Tate come here there is someone I want you to meet. Luke says to the two little boys on the couch. Kennly this is my oldest son bo and then my youngest son Tate, bo Tate this is kennly she is going to be helping take care of you. I bend down to their level and shake their hands. Hi boys if you want you can call me keke instead just like my family does. I tell them and they smile at me. Daddy has she met til yet. Bo asks Luke. No buddy she will tomorrow when he gets back. You two go finish your movie me and kennly are going upstairs to talk. Luke tells them. We walk upstairs and sit down at the table. You are probably wondering who til is? Luke asks me. I nod. Til is my nephew that I take care of since my sister and her husband both passed away. He tells me. so it's just your two boys and your nephew I take care of? I ask. Yes. So I can hear that you have a southern accent I want to get to know you and then you can get to know me and my sons. Luke says with a smile. OK well you know my name. I'm 28 years old, I'm from Kentucky,I have 3 older siblings, I love country music. I tell him. So you know who I am? He asks. Yeah you are Luke Bryan don't worry I'm not some crazy fan I ain't going to try and use you or anything like that. I got into country but mostly your music due to my older cousin she would listen to you all the time. There are only a few of us that like country music in my family. I tell him with a laugh. So what made you want to become a nanny? Luke asked. Well I helped my older cousins and siblings take care of their kids and I just like taking care of kids. Well since you told me about you, I guess I should tell you about me. Luke says with a smirk. Let's see I'm from Georgia,I listen to all types of music, I had two older siblings, and I love fishing and hunting. He tells me.
(Luke P.O.V)
After we talk for a while I decide to order pizza for lunch. I'm going to call for pizza so do you have a specific type of pizza that you want? I ask her. No I'll eat just about every type of pizza. I'm going to unpack them spend time with the boys. Kennly says standing up and pushing her chair in. Alright I'll come get you and the boys when the pizza gets here. I tell her pulling my phone out, while she walks up stairs. I order the pizza and walk up to my room to grab my wallet. I sit down on my bed and there was a knock on my door. come in. I say. Hey I wanted to let you know that I'm taking the boys outside to play. Kennly says leaning against the door frame. OK I'll come get you when the pizza is here. I tell her standing up. Kennly smiles and walks out and I follow behind her. I go to the kitchen to grab plates & cups to set the table. The pizza gets here a little bit after I set the table, I take it to the dining room and go to call everyone in. Kennly! Boys! The pizza is here. I holler. The boys come running to the house with kennly behind them. OK boys let's go wash our hands so we can eat some pizza. Kennly says as she takes Tate to wash his hands and I take bo. We all get washed up and eat,I take the boys back outside while kennly does the dishes.
(Kennly P.O.V.)
I'm washing the dishes when my phone starts to ring in my pocket, so I pull it out and see my cousin Tegan's picture.
K: hello?
T: hey keke what are you up to?
K: I'm doing dishes
T: oh that sounds so fun.
K: (laughs) it totally is but I ain't complaining because I finally got a job.
T: well that's good. I called to tell you something.
K: well what did you have to tell me?
T: me and melissa finally get to see Luke Bryan in Lexington in a few weeks.
K: let me guess meet and greet to?
T: you know it.
K: (laughs) alright well y'all have fun, but I'm going to get off of here.
T: you know we will. bye keke.
K: bye.
I finish the dishes and head outside to play with the boys. We all play for a few more hours then we come in and I cook dinner. We finish eating and I take the boys upstairs and get them in bed. I come back downstairs and do the dishes, then I go to the basement and clean up the boys toys. I head up to my room and Luke was coming up the stairs as I opened my door. Good night Luke. I tell him with a smile. Goodnight kennly. Luke says with a smile as he walks to his bedroom.