The big day

(Kennly p.o.v.)

Today is the day I marry the love of my life. I've been up since 6 this morning getting ready. Right now i'm eating a salad, while Brittany does my hair for me. As she finishes my hair mom, abby, and alisia come in with their dresses and mom has cora. I take cora from mom and hold her for a while. The girls change into their dresses then abby takes cora while I get changed into my dress.

once I get changed Brittany does my make up, then the rest of the girls do their hair and makeup before we get ready to walk down the aisle

once I get changed Brittany does my make up, then the rest of the girls do their hair and makeup before we get ready to walk down the aisle. It is finally time to walk down the aisle so we line up. The bridal party walks then it is mine and kalub's turn to walk.  Luke grabs my hand and we turn to the minister. The minister says a prayer, then says I ask each of you to say your marriage vows, luke go ahead. " You are the first person I want to see in the morning and the last at night. I look forward to loving the smallest moments, like your eyes while  you toss your hair. spin a coin in to a fountain and make a wish for us. you are my other half, you are truly my wish come true" luke says as he wipes the tears that escaped my eyes, he smiles at me and I smile back. Your turn miss kennly. The minister says. " I promise to put you ahead of all others, to be by your side through thick and thin, through good times and bad. I promise to love you, honor you, and cherish you. I vow to hold your hand in my hand, to hold your head in my hands, and to hold your heart in mine. I love you and you are my husband for all time". May I have the rings? the minister, he takes the rings and we do the rings. I now pronounce man and wife, you may kiss the bride. He says and Luke kisses me slow and sweet. I now present you Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Luther Bryan! The minister announces as we walk down the aisle.
We have the reception and party with everyone until 11 when we said goodnight to the boys who were staying with his parents while we are gone for our honeymoon. Around 1:30 everyone started leaving so we said our goodbyes as everyone left, before we head back to the house to make the wedding official!