back to Nashville

(Luke p.o.v.)
I woke up and kennly was still curled up with the pillow on her side of the bed sound  asleep with a smile on her face. I get up quietly so I don't wake her up and go take a shower then I get dressed and wake kennly up. Come on kennly get up so we can check out, get something to eat, get our boys and head back to Nashville. I say as I shake he shoulder. She turns over so she's on her back and looks at me with her big brown eyes. Do I really have to because I'm comfortable right now. She asks. Yes really come on. I tell her as I lean down and give her a kiss. Alright fine Mr. Bryan. She says standing up and walking to the bathroom swaying her hips more then she normally does. Damn tease. I mutter to myself then I make sure everything is in the bag. She comes out in a towel and grabs her clothes from the bag and goes back to the bathroom and comes back out dressed in.

 She comes out in a towel and grabs her clothes from the bag and goes back to the bathroom and comes back out dressed in

Alright come on cowboy let's go. She says walking to the night stand and grabbing her phone. She takes the room keys and checks out then we get in the truck and go eat breakfast at cracker barrel then head back to her mama's house to say goodbye and pick the boys up so we can head back Nashville. We pull up to the house and I meet her at the end of the sidewalk and grab her hand and we walk up to the door and she opens it and we go in she goes to find her mama while I shut the door and make sure we have everything in our bags and take them to the truck. We say our goodbyes and head back home.