Heading home for the weekend

(Kennly p.o.v.)
It's Friday and we're leaving tonight to head up to Kentucky for the weekend. Luke and the boys decided to go to Cabela's before we left, I stayed home to make sure we had everything packed!
(Luke p.o.v.)
Me and the boys headed to cabela's before we leave today. Kennly stayed home to finish packing. While we was there I bought kennly a new bow since she gave her's to her two nieces. We get everything we need and head back to the house. We get there I tell the boys to eat a snack so they don't get hungry on the way up to Kentucky, and I head upstairs to find kennly. Hey! You ready? I ask her as I lean against her bedroom door and watch her finish her makeup and look her self over in the full length mirror.

 Hey! You ready? I ask her as I lean against her bedroom door and watch her finish her makeup and look her self over in the full length mirror

yup. She said as she slipped her phone in her back pocket and put her boots on. Alright let's go so we can get there before dinner time. I tell her as I grab her hand and pull her to me and give her a kiss and then we go downstairs and I put the suitcases while she makes sure the boys are ready. Her and the boys came out and she locked the door I opened the door for the boys and then I opened the door for her. I got in and we left. We pulled into her mama's house around 4 in the afternoon.