ACMs

(Kennly p.o.v.)
It's now april and we're in Vegas for the acms. I'm now 12½ weeks pregnant. I have a baby bump but it's not to noticeable. Luke is at final rehearsal and im getting ready. Our stylist does my make up and hair, then i get my dress on.

Luke comes back and he gets ready to go

Luke comes back and he gets ready to go. We decide not to tell anyone about the pregnancy yet, we'll tell them in a few weeks after we tell our families.
We get in the limo and luke does his segment for lbtv and then we get out. We walk the red carpet and get our pictures took, then we head to the interview section and i hang back with Luke's security guard. Luke finishes up the interview and we go inside, he shows me to my seat and gives me a kiss and tells me to enjoy the show then he heads backstage to get ready for the show. They start the show and luke and Dierks come out and do the opening dialogue. A few people perform, they announce the first few awards, more people perform. The show is almost over the last performer comes out and does their song, then Dierks comes out to announce the winner of the entertainer of the year.  And this year's winner of entertainer of the year is.... LUKE BRYAN! Dierks says. Luke comes running out and takes the award from dierks and gives him a hug before going up to the microphone to give his acceptance speech. Thank you, thank you! I have to thank my boys at home who understand that daddy has to go away to work and make my fans happy. Thanks to kerri and all the people at the label who help me keep up with all of this. Thank you to my beautiful girlfriend kennly for supporting me. And most of all thank you fans for helping me win this award and to get to where i am today. Love y'all!! He finishes and the show ends, i make my way backstage and when he sees me he runs over and gives me a big hug and kiss.  We leave the arena and head to the after party and hang out there for a few hours, then we head back to the hotel and go to sleep.