s e v e n t e e n

the morning after ; s t e v e n

"hey baby." I hear Fleur whisper, she pecks my lips. I smile "how'd you sleep?" I ask, sound groggy. "well not much." she winks and heads to the washroom. she's only wearing her undergarments, but I'm not complaining.

I walk into the restroom, she's brushing her teeth, I begin to do the same. "wanna go to the beach?" she asks out of no where. I nod and smile. she finishes brushing her teeth and begins to brush her hair and places it into a ponytail. she changes into a bikini and a white t-shirt.

I change into a v-neck and shorts. I meet her in the car. she holds my hand the entire way there.

-

we get to the beach, it's nearly empty due to the foggy weather. it's gonna drizzle soon, but neither of us mind. we walk hand in hand into the water, she squeals "cold!" and I chuckle.

she jumps into my arms, we stop laughing, she leans in and kisses me. almost instantly, it begins to rain.. pretty hard. we run inside a cave-like area. we're both out of breath and laughing, she hooks her fingers with the fabric of my shirt and pulls me close.

all of a sudden, her bikini top undoes and falls into the sand. she laughs, places my hands to her chest. she links her fingers in my hair and removed my shirt. "let's get lost in each other." she whispers.

I set her down on a beach towel and hover above her. my hands roam her body, feeling the sand on her legs. she kisses my chest. she begins to tug on my shorts. "please don't," I tell her "what if someone sees us?"

she comes to her senses, we gather are things and get dressed. "I had a great time." she says as we drive home. I rub circles on her bare thigh. "I'll make it up to you." I say and her face heats up which makes me smile.

"how?" she asks.

"pancakes." I say and pull over at iHop. she rolls her eyes and giggles.