t w e n t y - s e v e n

sore ; f l e u r

I wake up next to Steven, we're in bed. I don't remember how we ended up inside.. but I do remember everything else. "hey babe," I say and he kisses my forehead. I try to get up, almost every bone in my body hurts. I groan, Steven rushes over to me. "what's wrong baby?" he asks.

"my body's sore..that's all." I tell him and smile.

"w-want me to carry you somewhere?" he asks, I shake my head no. "okay, let's get you changed. you smell like sex." he tells me, we both laugh. he brings out clothes from my closet and helps me get dressed. he's such a sweet boy.

as he begins to undress me, he notices all the bite-marks and bruises. "oh babe..did I do this to you? I'm so sorry." he traces the bruises and bites.

"it's okay I--"

"no it's not babe, I never meant to hurt you.. I swear." he says, clearly angry with himself. I rub his back. "want me to give you a massage? I'll go get some ice.. and lotion."

I giggle.

he comes back soon with everything he said he'd get. he places the ice packs on the bedside and flips me over to my back, he sits on my lower back and puts some lotion on his hand before rubbing it into my skin. his gentle hands rubbing my skin. it was then that I felt him grow hard, right between my legs, I try to ignore it. "this feels great babe, thank you."

"huh? oh, yeah.. anything for you babe." he continues to rub, his hands moving lower each time.

"babe please stop, not today I'm exhausted." I say, but enjoying all of it. he gets off me and apologizes before placing the ice packs on bruised areas of my body.

he brings me some Nutella covered waffles and a smoothie. I thank him. "I wanna apologize for the way I acted.. I'm just-I'm worried you'll get bored an leave me. I know you're too good for me and that scares me. I don't wanna ruin this babe, us."

"babe, don't you question us for one minute. I love you so much and that's never gonna change." I say and rub his leg.

"I love you too babe, thanks for everything." he says and walks out of the room.