t h i r t y

going home ; f l e u r

it has been three months, I'm finally out of the hospital, but I still need to go to therapy sessions every week. I don't mind though, my therapist is quite lovely. "Fleur, whatcha thinking about?" he asked as we drove home from the hospital.

"just things." I sigh while looking out the window.

"like?" he says, stretching out the word. he begins to rub my knee, which comforted me.. but then he began to raise his hand. it ended up between my legs.

"babe please stop, not now." I tell him.

he looks over at me and says "it's been three months Fleur, I need you." he begins to rub circles on my shorts, directly on my entrance. I shuttered "s-stop." I manage to get out, raising my hands above my head and onto the seat, gripping it.

"babe I missed you too.. but this can wait. I'm s-sorry." I tell him.

"I understand." I says, sounding partially hurt.

the rest of the car ride was silent. I felt bad for doing this to him, I'm just tired and I want to sleep in the comfort of my own bed. being hospitalized made me miss the little things, like the squeaking of bed springs, Steven's scent, the pillows on his bed...

oh my god, I'm going back to the house.. I'm gonna have to face the same place I was held hostage in.. I'm gonna have to face the memories; Robbie. as we pulled up in the driveway, I began to cry. my shoulders and body shook with fright and anxiety. Steven rubbed my back, trying to calm me down... but I just couldn't.

after what seems like hours of me sitting in the car, I decided to join Steven inside the house. as I stepped in, I could still see the tragic scene that played out in here months ago. it's like I was living it again. my knees shook as I walked through the living room.. there was blood stains on the wooden floor.

"b-babe I-I don't think I can do this." I say, storming out of what was supposed to be my dream home. I could hear Steven running close behind me, but I kept going. he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me close to him, I collapsed and sobbed.

"I'm sorry I failed you, Fleur. I should've never left." he whispers weakly. I caressed his hands with mine and we both sat on the ground and cried.