2. Sleeping Kiss

Rogue's pov

I wake up. Wow, i slept for the rest of the day plus the night. I love sleeping. It helps me escape the realization that Sting will never love me. Out of all poeple i had to fall in love with him. Out of all people! I groan and roll over, falling off my bed.

Sting walks in. "I heard the thump. Must've hurt" he says with a chuckle. He helps me up. "Thank you, sting" i say with a sigh. He smiles. "No prob"

I sit down on my bed. He lays down on it. I roll my eyes playfully, causing him to chuckle. "S-so...um...how was your day wiyh yukino yesteday?" i ask, i dislike bringing her up but there's nothing else so yeah.

"It was awesome! I really enjoyed it. Well kinda. I hope she did too, man, that girl is the world to me" sting said, placing is hand on his heart.

I sigh. I hate this, i really do, but i smiled at. "Thats great, sting. I'm glad you found someone" i say. "Rogue, you always been there for me thank you" he chuckled. Thats true, but right now i wish you were here for me. "No problem. We're the dragon slayers of sabertooth" i said. He smirked. "Unstoppable"

I sighed and looked down. If only he knew. "See you're doing it again" i look at him. "What?" "you're getting all sad from nowhere so something is wrong"

"Fine i'll tell you" "seriously!?" "yep.....listen....." i start. He leans in. "We're still here when we should be at the guild!" i say and run out to take a shower.

I come back out and sting is sleeping. So cute and peaceful. I still don't wanna risk him waking up so i grab my clothes and get dressed in the bathroom.

"Sting. I'm ready" i say. Snores. I go over to him. Wow he's really sleeping. I kiss him on the cheek. He needs his rest. I should just let him stay here.

~Sting's pov~

When rouge walked over to me i woke up. I still pretended to be sleep..... then he kissed me on my cheek.....why would he do that?
I heard him walk away, he was gonna let me stay here? That was nice. I let out a fake groan. "I"m up i'm up"

Lector and frosch are in front of us, the four of us are walking to the guild. Should i mention that he kissed me? He knows i have a girlfreind so why would he do it? Does he like me?