13. Kiss

~Rogue's pov~

I told him? That's impossible.....

"W-what? That's impossible!" I hiss at him. "Rogue. Yes you did" He simply says. "When then" I cross my arms. "When you were drunk. You said you did and wanted me to love you. Also I know you kissed me, I wasn't really sleep" he expains. Oh my gosh....he knows...is that why he was mad? He was mad because I liked him.....

"So that that's why you were mad? Because you found out...." I sigh. "Oh! No, you said you hated me....I know you didn't mean it but it still-" "don"t say i-" "STINGS" I roll my eyes and he chuckles. About 30 seconds go by of silence, then I speak up.

"Sting you hyprocrite you just said You hated me" I say with a cross of arms. He shrugs. "Eh" we both of chuckle.

"Look, I'll talk to yukino and try to clear everything up. I'll tell her it was me who liked you and not the other way around, And sting....if you don't want to be my freind or hang out with me....I'll understand...I don't know why you put up with me for so long anyway" I say with a sigh. I start walking to the door. "Wait!" I turn around. "Hm?"

"Look, the real reason yukino broke up with me...is because I told her....I may have feeling for you...." He explains. He likes me? Or at least maybe.....

He sits down on the floor. "I have no idea why I made a big deal out of this...I hurt you....and I hurt yukino. I was a horrible friend and boyfriend. He sighs. "Sting eucliffe. You have been the worlds best boyfriend! I was jealous! You spent so much time with her and made her feel like she were everything...and even still...you made time for me" I say with a smile. I get on the floor with him. I then hug him. He hugs back. "Yes sting, I do love you, but if your happier with Yukino, I promise I will try and get her to go back out with you again. Your more Sting-y when your'ee happy" I say with a chuckle. He pulls me away and looks down. "No....she won't take me back....besides....I think i'm over her" He says, still looking down. "What? That fast? How?" I ask surprised. "Someone else came.. Remember when you kissed me?" He asks. "Y-yeah" I say shyly. "Let me return in" he looks up and pulls me into a kiss.