6. What about that bet?

~Rogue's. DREAM pov~

"Ew, why in dragons would i date you? Yuck" sting began walking away. "Come back!" i cried. He kept walking. "Heck no, homo" he hissed then snickered. I frowned. "I'm sorry...." i whispered. Yukino came amd kissed him. Orga, minvera, and roofus came. The 5 surrounded me, they started pointing.....laughing......calling me names, calling me worthless, that sting would never love me, and that I was stupid for even slighty thinking that. "He's mine? Get that through your gay mind. Faggot" yukino said, the hate flowing through her voice. Sting walked closer to me. "Rogue.....Rogue.....Rogue.... Rogue.....ROGUE.....ROGUE!!!"

~rogue's pov REAL WORLD~

"Rogue!" I fling up and look around, I'm still in the guild master rooms. I'm sweating, my heart is racing....I had a nightmare...."Rogue are you  fucking okay?" Sting said, his voice sounded so worried. I look at him and sigh.

"Yeah....just a nighmare is all...." I say. He looks at me. "D-do you wanna talk about? He asks and sits down. "l'm all ears..." he says, staring at me. I start slighty blushing, recalling what the dream was about. "N-no! I dont! Not at all!" I yell. He gulps. "Sor-" i cut him off. "No I am. It's just complicated is all...." I say with a sigh. He nods.

"Rogue we never went out for the bet we made back in the apples, lets do it" he says. I shrug and smile. "Ya know, that'd be great" I chuckle.

~Sting's pov~

I smile and then start to leave but he calls my name. "S-sting, I finished your paper work for you" he says with a smile.....Why did he sound so freaking adorable?! I smile and thank him. I then take the paper and leave.

"Hello master sting" roofus greets. I smile. "Hey roofus" i say quickly. "You seem in a rush?" he asks. I nod. "These papers need to be in asap" I explain. He nods. "My apologize, continue" he says. "By the way it's just sting" I say and go to send the papers.

Afterwards i come back and get a drink. Hm, maybe rogue and I could go to get a drink, get drunk maybe. Rogue isn't really into drinking, but maybe he'll like it! Yeah!

"Seems like your happy" Yukino says walking up to me. "Yeah! I wanted a guys night for rogue and i, and no i know what to do, and......-" I kiss her on the cheek. I got your present. She smiles. "Thats nice, and i got yours too sweetie" she chuckles and skips off. Alright, now I just gotta get rogue to still come, despite it being drinking. Eh, we're best freinds he'll still come. No matter how much he doesn't like it, he'd do it for me.....and I'd do the same for him....Smiling? why am I smiling? eh whatever, the sun is starting to set so I go home for the day.

(A/N: Just hang on tight for the stingue! Don't give up even though it seems helpless XD)