11. My mistake

~Rogue's pov~

"What's the job?" I ask. "Running a few errands for an old couple" She explains. What? Why did she even need me? "Wh-" she cuts me off. "Before you ask, because your gonna tell me why your're darker than usual" she says. I roll my eyes. "N-no...I'm not" I weakly say. "K, start talking" She says with a smile. I sigh. I guess I have nothing to loose, wait, should I tell her about my crush on sting? Whatever, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

"Okay, so I think I did something to Sting, he's been mad at me lately. Today however, he told me he wanted to talk at his house. Me being me, I assume it's to tell me he hates me..." I explain. Minerva doesn't speak, it appears she's processing the new information she received.

"Okay, do you know when or how you may have upset him?" She asks. I think. "It must have happened while I was drunk, I woke up and now Sting pretty much hates me....." I say and sadly sigh.

"Why does it matter so much if Sting is mad? If he hates you, so what, right?" She asks. "Well beca-" I shut myself up. "Because you like him?" She asks with a smirk. I blush slightly. "O-of course not Minerva, don't be stupid" I say with tch. She sighs. "You can't play dumb with me, I don't know what you see in him, but you should tell him how you feel, Okay?" She smiles, wow that's a shocker. I sigh. "Alright, thanks Minerva"

~~~~~~

~Yukino's pov~

I walk with Sting. "So Sting, what's the job say?" I ask with a smile. "You'll know we get there Rogue" He says. Rogue? I raise an eyebrow. "Rogue?" I ask with a chuckle. "What about him?" he asks, completely unaware of what he just said. "You said Rogue and not Yukino silly" I say smiling. He face palms. "Argh, Sorry, I'm used to go on missions with him, it's weird not having him here.." He explains. "Sting, you still like me right?" I ask seriously. He looks at me. "Of course! Why would you even ask that?" He says. "Rogue, Do you like him?" I ask, again with seriousness. "Yukino! Of course not!" He says, clearly offended. I notice his cheecks are now a light tint of pink. "I'll ask again, Sting, do you like rogue?" "of course n-" He cuts himself off. "At least I think I don't...." he sighs. "You know what Yukino, the job is to recover a lost jewl from a cave, there" He explains. "Sting that's not wh-" "whatever"

We get the lost jewl and return it, receiving our money. We return to the guild. Sting goes to his office. I sigh. I know what I have to do.

"Sting" I say coming in. "Yes?" He asks. "Let's break up.." I say with a sigh. He looks up in complete confusion. "What why?" He says, freaking out. "Sorry, it"s better this way. Bye sting" I say and leave. I can feel tears coming down, oh well...it's for the best.

~Sting's pov~

Why......I thought she loved me. Why'd she do it?! I can feel tears coming down. I feel horrible......She just broke up with me...because of Rogue......If i never met him we'd still be together.....becoming his freind.....was my mistake.