8. Hate, the strong word.

~Sting's pov~

Uh did I hear him clearly, "uh what Rogue?" I ask. "I said, why don't you love me?!" he yells. I chuckle. "Rogue please, you're drunk. Lay down and sleep" I say with a laugh. Something trickles down his cheeck....then more....he's crying.

"Sting.....I loved you for like ever! Then you started dating yukino and made me feel like I was wortheless, nothing......forgotten...." He explains.... This definitely isn't because he's drunk....Maybe being drunk gave him the boost to tell me this.

"Rogue, why haven't you been told me how you felt? Why are you just now telling me?" I ask. I get onto the bed and put my hands on his shoulders. He pushes me away.

"Oh yeah cause it's the easiest thing in the world to tell your straight best friend thst you love him! And not only that, i's hurt yukino" He says. "Rogue is this why you have been acting strange?" I ask him. "It"s why you kissed me me!" "what, you know about that?" he asks, oh yeah, he thought I was sleep.

"Just leave me alone sting..." "rog-" "I hate you" he says codly. I stop talking. He looks at me. "I mean it too, get out" he adds. I sigh. "Bye..." I walk out. I look back in. He collaspes onto his bed, now asleep. Did he mean anything he said? Does he really hate me? I sigh and go home.