5. Anniversary

~Rogue's Pov~

I usually enjoy my walk to the guild, usually. The walk wasn't the problem. It was Sting. He kept on talking about how dating can make a person happier. Too bad the person I like is in a life long relationship with someome......at least I think i still Sting, Maybe.

"The dragons have arrived! Praise us!" Sting called. Everyone did that slow sarcastic clap, which made me laugh.

"Follow me I have something for you to help me with" he leads me to the office, it's most likely paper work, which I won't be suprised.

"Okay, sit down"

I sit down, hm? Now work wow. Thats a first. "So Yukino and I have our anniversary soon"

(a/n: in the first chap i meantioned how it was about 3 months. Now when the day comes it'll be completely 3)

he starts. Of course, Welp gotta put on my fake face. I smile. "Thats great. I'm happy for you two" I chuckle. "Thanks, but i don't what to get her. Help me please" he says and stands up to shake me. "Pleeeeaaase" "o----kay-----stop" I say. he sits back down. I dont know but it seems like he knows, so he's trying to push all this him ans yukino and me and someone else all together. Urgh, i hope that isnt the case and sting is just being sting. "Thanks so much" he says with a smile.

I begin. "Well it should be something that comes from the heart, even if it's something you make. Something that symbolizes the love you feel for her" I start. He stares at me. I get a little embarrassed. "W-well thats just an idea from off the top of my head" I say with a chuckle.

"Awesome Rogue. Can i get an example?" he asks. "Sure. The scarf I gave you. He raises and eyebrow. Oh my gosh stop it rogue, look what you've done. "W-well that dosen"t symbolize love-" yes it does why am i lying? "But more or the fact the we're going to be partners forever and i appreciate you being there for me" wow, that was horrible. He chuckles. "Oh okay, i'm kinda confused but i kind of get it" he says with a smile. Oh sting, so clueless.

He get up and starts to leave. "Oh yeah," he starts. "There's guild master's work on the table thanks" he leaves. I roll my eyes. Of course.