CHAPTER 1

Hey my name's Maddie and I'm your average preteen. Music is my escape and fashion is my passion. But my favorite thing to do in spare time is watch videos either on Vine, YouTube, or Musical.ly. sometimes people judge me say that I'm obsessed with the internet and that I'm boy crazy. Well actually it's quite different... very different. See, people pick on me at school treat me as if I was just a piece of garbage... so to ignore them and get my mind off things I watch videos. The videos I watch make me laugh and smile. They make me happier when people bring me down. But nobody understands that unless they really took the time to know me or put themselves in my shoes for once which they don't. I have a really good best friend though her name is Lily she laughs along with me to this crazy thing called the internet. Well a few nights ago she came over to have a sleepover with me. It was later on and we were eating pizza at 1:00am. Yah we can be crazy like that sometimes. Anyway we were watching Musical.lys when we came a crossed this boy that made my heart stop and changed my world is ways that has never been done...I guess your wondering about my backstory. A beautiful beginning to a sad but precious ending... my name is Madison Evans. This is my story. I grew up with divorced parents. And I was bullied all throughout middle school because I was the school nerd. You know big glasses, braces, and video games. One day came when the past was put behind me. I moved on and by moved on I mean actually move. I used to live in Miami. But even when I moved the bullying didn't stop. I moved because of my step-dad's new job in management. Yes it meant leaving my other family behind but sometimes change is good. I remember that day well... I was packing my bags when I heard a car pull up outside. It was my step-dad Alex. Don't get me wrong I like Alex but I miss my dad. He's in heaven now. My real dad was killed in a plane crash on his way to Canada on a business trip. The plane's engine was malfunctioning until his life faded before our eyes. I'm hoping to meet some new people out in Georgia to get my mind off things. I've never been in a relationship. I was hoping I could finally find a way to upgrade my appearance too. I needed to start looking for a job or activity of some sort to do after school but I don't know what to do.

"We're leaving in 5 minutes Madison are you coming?" My mom said from outside.

I gathered my luggage and took one look around my old room. So many memories I had in that place. Now they are left behind engraved in the dents and scratches in the walls. But they will always remain engraved on my heart and mind. I heard the car horn and I knew that was my cue to be heading downstairs. I stepped my final step out of the house and my feet hit the pavement. I walked over to the car and unloaded my luggage in the back seats. I closed the car door behind me as I set off for an unpredictable journey. A few hours later we arrived in Georgia. Trees lined the roads and people raced across the roads. The weather was hot and sunny. And that was that day... Anyway I grew up not being the most prettiest flower of the bunch and with only my mom and Alex. Even without my dad my mom has always been there for me. I did live in Florida for the longest time but then moved out to Dacula. We live in a small patch of woods in a quite large house. I looked around at kids playing at a nearby park. I will always remember my dad taking me to local baseball games and taking me out for ice cream. And the times he would play princesses with me just to make me laugh. That's all I have to say about that...