CHAPTER 8

I could've died of embarrassment. We finally got home safe d I ran to my room and almost cried. I buried my head in my pillow and screamed. Maybe if I just go to sleep that little incident will just be a dream...

*the next day*

[One Direction remix plays]

I woke up to small rays of light shining in my eyes and a One Direction remix. There is nothing like waking up to the beautiful sound of one direction. Yah Yah don't judge yes I do have a 1D remix for an alarm clock. Let me live my life people! I got up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and threw on an American flag crop top and high waisted shorts. I let my hair just do whatever today I can't do nothing with curly hair anyways. After I did my makeup which I don't put very much on I decided to check my phone.

180 notifications!?!? What the heck!?!?  I had all kinds of people follow me and tag me in fan made things about me and Jonas...what? Oh. My. God it's real!! My mom did post that picture and we did kiss!! Actually...I'm a bit happy about that part. But still my mom posted the picture!!! I wasn't dreaming I'm gonna get flooded by people! I can't take on famous I've always been the dork! I saw I had a missed call from Jonas. I called him and he asked me a very sentimental but amazing cute question. He asked me to be his girlfriend. I mean we kissed and all so I guess we kinda have to be dating. It doesn't matter anyway I would say yes either way if we kissed our nah. I told him yes and I heard him scream happily in the background. Yay!! I'm actually dating Jonas Bridges!

Anyway Jonas is coming over to watch a movie at my house. We will have the place to ourselves because my step-dad's away on a business trip and my mom is working. A few minutes passed and I heard a knock at my door. I opened to find as expected Jonas.

"Let's get this Frikin thing started!" He yelled.

I laughed and said "okay okay calm down there buddy what do you want to watch?"

He responded "Can we watch the Hunger Games?"

"Sure!" I replied.

I threw more blankets and pillows on the bed the usual. Before the movie started we changed into our superman pajamas he was superman I was supergirl. Since we are kids at heart. I curled up next to Jonas and started the movie. He started playing with my curly hair. And then he wrapped his arms around me and started tickling me. I laughed so hard I could've fell off the bed. Then my phone went off.

Jonas: I <3 U

Me: Awe I <3 U 2

We smiled at each other before finally settling down to actually watch the movie.

Jonas and Maddie continued dating for 4 years and Maddie and Nathan still remained good friends. Hailey and Nathan ended up hitting it off well and they ended up dating. As far as Lily she need up dating Weston Koury...

The End