CHAPTER 7

Me and Jonas grabbed some water then headed back outside to leave Lily to do whatever the dramatic crap she's doing. As I was heading out the set of double doors I got a text message from my ex Nathan Triska. We broke up cause he was always traveling. And we couldn't handle long distance.

I hated to do it but I couldn't take a long distance relationship anymore me and Nathan will always remain very good friends but I couldn't be dating someone who's never around to talk to.

Nathan: Hey how is it going down there in Georgia?

Me: Good things are looking up for me now that I moved.

Nathan: Good. I'm glad to here that.

Me: Have you found yourself a girlfriend yet?

Nathan: No... :(

I got to thinking about my friend Hailey and how she's always been a fan of Nathan. I ship it. I'm setting them up in fact she lives where Nathan has been for the past 5 months living. I texted Nathan back

Me: Hurry I need a new friend XD jk but...I have this friend...that lives around in your area. She's a big fan of yours and she really likes you? Would you like to go out with her? I wouldn't care

Nathan: yah! I'd love to asked if she can meet up Saturday!

ME: Kk

Next I texted her about the good news!

ME: Hey Hailey! You know how you love Nathan Triska?

Hailey: Yes!! What about him?

ME: your going on a date with him Saturday.

Hailey: Really?!

ME: Yes.

Hailey: omg thanks so much!

Well that's taken care of!

I went back outside and me and Jonas climbed a tree and sat together. We were talking and laughing. And I got "the feeling". I stared into his icy blue eyes and he leaned in until our lips made contact again.

I was speechless. It lasted two minutes. I looked back and saw Lily smiling really big out the window. When Jonas looked the other way she gave me a thumbs up. He turned back towards me and this time I kissed him. I smiled and he did too until I heard a car horn. I quickly climbed down the tree and hugged Jonas bye then ran out front to see my mom waiting on me in the car. Thank God she didn't see that. I grabbed my stuff and opened the car door to get in. Everything was quiet...too quiet. My mom started smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"I know you kissed him." She said smiling.

"Omg mom you know! But how?" I said embarrassed.

She held up her phone to show me a picture of me and Jonas.

"I got this one from Jonas's mom!" She smiled bigger.

"Oh no she's probably mad!" I said.

My mom then responded "No actually she thought it was cute like I did."

I was so embarrassed. Oh god. Great my mom knows I kissed him and he kissed me...yay. Then my phone went nuts. I got messages like

"Way to go!"

"Awe"

"Jaddie!"

Oh. no. she. didn't. My mom posted it!!! And Jonas's mom! Great... When it comes to having moms the struggle is real. Oh no and when I though it couldn't get worse. Lily, Hailey and Nathan liked and saw the photo!! I also had 15 texts from Jonas. They were all asking if I knew about what our mom's did. How am I gonna get myself out of this one...