CHAPTER 6

*the next morning*

I woke up in the hospital room and Lily was awake and I was on Jonas's shoulder. The nurse came in a little while after.

"Lily honey your free to go home in a little bit your mom is coming to pick you up."

"Thank you nurse Rachel."

Lily changed into the spare clothes we brought her. And then we went down to the food court to get some food. I went to pay for my soda and before I could get my money out Jonas already paid for it.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Cause I frikin wanted too!" Jonas responded flipping his hair.

"Thank you." I replied smiling.

"No problem." Jonas said.

"I'll pay you back!" I said.

"No ya won't!" Jonas said running away.

"Jonas get back here!" Me and Lily said at the same time chasing after him.

We chased him around the food court and he ran out the hotel lobby's doors almost getting in trouble. Me an Lily followed him and we found him at the beach "in disguise". And by that I mean he put his sunglasses on.

"Jonas what are you doing?" I questioned.

"Uh who now? No Jonas here!" He replied.

We dragged him by the arms a little then said.

"If you don't get up we will get out a sharpie and my phone out and shock ya home!"

Jonas immediately jumped up scared and followed us. We left the beach and went to his house. While he ordered pizza we filmed a video. The video we did included me, Lily and Jonas and paintball guns as well as pillows. We decided to duct tape a bunch of pillows to Jonas and shoot him with paintballs while he ran up and down the street. It was fun to watch. Trust me. The more I get to know Jonas the more I began to fall for him. I haven't told him that I liked him yet. I believe it is too soon.

Jonas approached me after the video and he begged for me to help him get out of the pillow-duct tape-suit. We helped get the pillows off of him then we laughed and watched Netflix until the pizza got there. The pizza came and we had a contest who could eat there slices the fastest. We laughed so hard at each other. Jonas asked his mom if it was okay for me and Lily to sleepover. Since his mom was really nice she agreed. We skateboarded back to Lily house and mine to pack a bag to take to Jonas's. I double checked with my mom about the deal and she allowed me to go. And Lily was allowed to go too.

We headed back over to Jonas's and we watched more Netflix. Lily fell asleep in a chair and me and Jonas were the only ones still up. We talked and laughed and watched Netflix for awhile until the room darkened when I was in his embrace and I slowly fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of the neighbors dog barking like a manic at a squirrel. It took me a minute to realize I was still at Jonas's house. My eyes gently opened and I was face to face with him.

"Hey." He said.

"Oh hey. Did I fall asleep like this?" I questioned.

"Yea. Why?" He asked.

"Oh god I'm so sorry." I said embarrassed.

"Don't be I didn't mind at all. I actually thought it was cute." He smiled.

I smiled after hearing his words. I figured he would get off the couch by now but he didn't. He stayed there with his arm around me. We both looked over to see Lily still passed out upside down in the chair snoring like a bear. Typical. We laughed quietly trying not to wake her. Me and Jonas turned on some Netflix and we watched movies for hours. Then he told me how he had an extra dirt bike and I got excited.

"Your excited about another dirt bike I have?" He said.

"Well yah! I love dirt biking!" I responded.

"Really you still ride!?! Come on!" He replied.

We ran outside and he drove out a dirt bike. I got on and he went to get his and we raced for an hour. I had so much fun. Mainly because I won most of the races. We went back inside to get food and check on Lily. She was crying over a Netflix tv series. I heard her say.

"Why!! Adam!! You loved her!"

To be honest this doesn't surprise me... at all.

So I updated and edited a few errors I had in the story but even though it showed when I was editing it would not update it in the actual story you guys read so all comments and views and votes were deleted because I had to republish everything please let me know if there is any errors you found in my story please get this back to 2.78k views again and thanks so much for liking and reading this the first time!💖💖💖💖💖