CHAPTER 3

I wish I could meet him in person though but I know that will never happen. He don't even know I exist. If only there was some way I could possibly talk to him. Just one chance. In my eyes he's my world... in his I'm just another fan in the crowd. I walked outside on my balcony to clear my mind. I was stressed from everything. School, choir and...well everything. When I got outside I sat in a chair then pulled out my guitar. I loved writing music. I started singing to myself.

"Just another girl in the corner of the wall but behind this smile she's losing it all nobody will notice nobody will care for nobody in the world knows she's even there."

I love writing and that was an original. Then I noticed a shooting star I made a wish that I would one day meet Jonas.
I know that will never happen though. But all I got left is to keep dreaming and to live life to the fullest. Then I got a weird feeling in my stomach that something strange is gonna happen. But I didn't feel sick. I stopped strumming my guitar and messing around and went back inside to lie down. I still had the feeling in my stomach. I changed into spandex shorts and a band tee then laid down in my bed hoping the weird feeling would soon go away after awhile. Minutes past and even hours but the feeling didn't leave. I just learned to get over it. I eventually drifted off to sleep learning to adapt to the unusual feeling. The next day I woke up from the orange rays of the sun. I check my phone...several notifications I didn't care about. Probably just more hateful comments on my pictures. I was right, but one stood out that was actually good news.

Woahits_Jonas posted a new Musical.ly.

I unlocked my phone. The new Musical.ly said he would be holding a meet and greet in my town! Maybe my "wish" did come true!? I asked my parents for permission they told me no unless a friend was going. That problem wouldn't be too hard to fix. I called up Lily.

"Hey Lily Jonas is holding a meet and greet here wanna come?!" I said.

"Your kidding? I'd love too!" She said.

"Ok thanks cya in a bit!" I responded.

I told my parents and they allowed me to go. I took my skateboard. I rode up to Lily's and she was jumping up and down on her porch screaming. Well I guess I'm not the only one excited. We skated to a huge brick building it was a concert hall. Hundreds of girls were lined up outside with posters and custom made t-shirts. Some even made gifts for him! After hours we got inside and he was signing people's shirts and posters. Security was pushing some girls back so we could get through the door since we had VIP tickets. He flipped his hair then looked up at us. Our eyes made contact. Even though we had VIP tickets we waited off to the side of the line of screaming girls fixing their hair. He looked over and smiled at us. Then he stopped a girl in the line to come over and talk to us.

"Hey!" He said

"Omg!" Said Lily

"Hey." I responded while Lily was screaming.

Lily pulled out her phone so the three of us could get a picture, we did. Then he asked to see my phone. I never let anyone see my phone but for some odd reason I trusted him. I pulled out my phone and handed it to him. He typed something quickly then gave it back. He told me not to look at it until he left and to not show anyone. Then he told me and Lily he was glad he got to meet us. Then the manager ordered for him to go back to the line of girls. He went back toward that way that's when I pulled my phone back out and hide it. He went to my notes and typed a message.

Meet me backstage after the meet. ;)

He looked back and smiled letting me know not to forget. Then I looked at him and smiled. This was unreal. This I'd either a really messed up prank or I'm really focused on a dream. Why would he wanna talk to a loser like me? He probably wants to talk to Lily. Me and Lily just waited off to the side for awhile. Finally it got down to four girls. He took pictures with them then hugged them. Then they would leave. That's when me and Lily headed back stage. There we saw him waiting looking at his phone. He looked up and noticed us. Wow that's a first. Lily squealed then went up and hugged him...again. I just kind of stood to the side. Then he he yelled from a crossed the stage.

"Hey I wanna talk to you too!" He laughed.

I walked over there and he said...

"The moment I saw you something told me you were special. You treated me normal for once and I like that."

I stood there and smiled...like an idiot.

"I told you to come here after the show cause I wanted to talk to you more. What's your names?" Jonas said.

"I'm Lily!! Oh yasss!" She replied.

Then once again I sat there like an idiot then I responded...

"I-I'm Madison." I said nervously.

"Your shy. No need to be. It's just me." Said Jonas.

"Why w-would you wanna talk to me I'm such a loser." I said back.

"Madison you're not a loser! Your really beautiful. And one of the sweetest people I've ever met!"

Ok! Something's not right here. He must see me differently...maybe he's blind? Nah but really...I'm not pretty at all! I looked at the ground and fooled with my hands.

"I'm not beautiful I'm not even pretty." I said.

"Yes you are and I want you to know that. And same goes for you Lily. " Jonas said.

I looked back up at him and he smiled. Then he grabbed my hand and said. Lily squealed.

"Let's go get off this stage before I break my leg I'm really clumsy!" He said as he laughed and pretended to fall off the stage.

Lily just sat there really shocked and then laughed a few minutes later then she followed. As we walked off the stage we talked and laughed a lot about fun things we've done and want try

"Can I see your phone one more time?" He said.

"Sure...what are you doing this time!?" I laughed.

"You'll see..." he responded.

I gave him my phone. He gave it back it was on contacts. I looked and there was a contact that said Jonas with a heart emoji. He gave me his number?! Ok! this is a joke. I smiled then I broke down into a frown.

"Really!?" I said

"Yes really! I'm lonely!" Then he started laughing.

"No, I mean this is a joke." I replied.

"If this was a joke would I be able to do this?" He said then pulled me into a kiss.

Omg. This is not real. Then I got to thinking. Where did Lily go? I turned around and saw here kicking the snack machine.

"You stupid thing give me my dang m&m's!" She yelled.

"Are you okay Lily?" I said. I looked back and saw Jonas smiling at the ground with his hands in his pockets.

"No! This stupid thing won't give me my dang food!"

We all laughed then we headed outside. Lily had no idea what went on.